Anybody else watching the Iraqi press conferences

gwyyn

May 24, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟16,071.00
Faith
Christian
I was watching press conference given the the Iraqi Information Minister.  He was telling the Iraqi people that the Amer/Brits were already being cowards and fleeing.  That we haven't made it past the Um Qsar (sp?) Port.  And bunch other to the same effect. 

I thought it was kinda crazy, cause those in Baghdad only allowed to watch the Iraqi State Television and hearing only the one side.

what's ya'lls take!

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Today at 03:44 AM gwyyn said this in Post #1 
He was telling the Iraqi people that the Amer/Brits were already being cowards and fleeing.

Propraganda has always been a part of war. The American drop millions of propraganda pamphets on the Iraq people and troops. Also the American use the radio for propraganda. After the war is over christians will be able to go in and buy radio time to preach the gospel in Iraq. We are on the radio in Afghanistan. We buy radio time there, to preach the gospel to them.

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I agree with JohnR7, Information Warfare is apart of modern conflict. I don't see the point of such misinformation when American tanks will soon be siting outside the capital city. If anything, it may even serve to further discredit Sadam in the eyes of the Iraqi people.

Upvote 0