St. Louis
✟25,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I’m looking for live online bible study or small group interested in current events, prophecy, etc. Anyone know of one or interested in being involved?

There are a lot of different discussions/arguments over in the eschatology. All different beliefs about the end times too. But no live that I know. I'm sure the others will sniff this out, maybe they would want to? :)

Reactions: Usually Wrong
Upvote 0

Running2win

Jul 20, 2020
St. Louis
✟25,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I’m looking for live online bible study or small group interested in current events, prophecy, etc. Anyone know of one or interested in being involved?

After sleeping on it, I consider my self a watchman. I'm pre-mill, pre-wrath, and believe in an Islamic Antichrist, and believe we could be in the last decade before Christ returns (6000 year from creation). Use to be pre-trib when I was first saved 33 years ago, went to post-trib a short time after after doing word studies, then went pre-wrath.

I started believing in an Islamic Antichrist and Muslim beast empire after reading Joel Richardson' books, 9/11, and the rise of ISIS. Here is a link if you want to know more. Like his this web site. :)

Resources - Joel's Trumpet

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As a watchman I recommend one need not go looking for a church to join. I recommend a seeker seek to understand holy Scripture, then finding a fellowship will be clear; so I often recommend one visit the sound site at Biblecounsel.net on the Internet. One can ask questions there; and they have a Bible Study there called: WOTS ---Word Of Truth Study. I find it very helpful about Bible Only truth. - 1watchman.

Upvote 0