Aug 27, 2014
✟428,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
That's not true at all. There are thousands of Christians in Turkey; they are just usually not ethnic Turks, but instead of the three traditionally Christian ethnicities that are found there: Armenians, Syriac people, or Greeks. Still, even they sometimes offer the liturgy in Turkish (the Greeks do, anyway; I don't know if the Armenians or Syriacs do):

And of course it's wonderful to see on this board people like Turkish Christian who are ethnic Turks. In addition, there was one Turkish Christian convert here a while ago. He posted an introduction thread back in February of last year, but has not posted since. His name was Ensar, and he seemed very nice from his one post. You can read it here, if you want to: I have converted to Christianity

I don't know why he never posted again, but if you read this, Ensar, I hope you are well. :)

Upvote 0

Andrew4jesus

Apr 25, 2017
Banbury
✟24,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's not true at all. There are thousands of Christians in Turkey; they are just usually not ethnic Turks, but instead of the three traditionally Christian ethnicities that are found there: Armenians, Syriac people, or Greeks. Still, even they sometimes offer the liturgy in Turkish (the Greeks do, anyway; I don't know if the Armenians or Syriacs do):

And of course it's wonderful to see on this board people like Turkish Christian who are ethnic Turks. In addition, there was one Turkish Christian convert here a while ago. He posted an introduction thread back in February of last year, but has not posted since. His name was Ensar, and he seemed very nice from his one post. You can read it here, if you want to: I have converted to Christianity

I don't know why he never posted again, but if you read this, Ensar, I hope you are well. :)
I was just pulling his leg because no one from turkey had replied. I know there are lots of Christians in turkey :) Jesus is Lord :)

Upvote 0