Bethlehem
✟15,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a dream I was sitting in a room talking to my sister but I had a baby with me which was mine and I told my mom the baby wanted to be breast fed because I had the baby laying in my arms and it kept trying to get fed, but the baby wasnt crying or anything and it wasnt like desperate but I did breast feed the baby and then the baby fell asleep and I woke up.

I am not pregnant the only person I know that is pregnant is my sister, but I am not sure if this is just a dream or is there another meaning to it. Any thoughts?

• Friendly
Reactions: AllDayFaith

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a dream I was sitting in a room talking to my sister but I had a baby with me which was mine and I told my mom the baby wanted to be breast fed because I had the baby laying in my arms and it kept trying to get fed, but the baby wasnt crying or anything and it wasnt like desperate but I did breast feed the baby and then the baby fell asleep and I woke up.

I am not pregnant the only person I know that is pregnant is my sister, but I am not sure if this is just a dream or is there another meaning to it. Any thoughts?

Blessings in Christ, Amazing Grace.

Been awhile since I did interpretation, but let me ask you a question:

About your sister, is she a believer? And if so, how strong would you say she is in the Lord compared to you?

Upvote 0

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The body that you & I and the others make up, in God's eyes, is His true substitute for a worldly corporation.

She looks like this jointly & communally (a symbolic allegory)

Prov 21:10-31 Us collectively! Remember I Cor 12:12-27

(It's NOT about making wives skivvy)

Lk12:42-44

:)

(Dreams can have more than one intrrelated layer of meaning sometimes)

Upvote 0
Mar 30, 2020
Bethlehem
✟15,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blessings in Christ, Amazing Grace.

Been awhile since I did interpretation, but let me ask you a question:

About your sister, is she a believer? And if so, how strong would you say she is in the Lord compared to you?

My sister right now is astray, just recent she has been talking with me letting me know she knows she needs to get back her relationship with the Lord and serve him, is having a hard time, has also had bad experiences with some people in the body of Christ which she is hurt about, and also her husband isnt a believer and that makes it a struggle as well for her.

• Informative
Reactions: Hidden In Him
Upvote 0

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My sister right now is astray, just recent she has been talking with me letting me know she knows she needs to get back her relationship with the Lord and serve him, is having a hard time, has also had bad experiences with some people in the body of Christ which she is hurt about, and also her husband isnt a believer and that makes it a struggle as well for her.

Include them among the babies/brothers/sisters
I'll join in
That's usually the call to us when someone shares something like that
Quite ofteen the two or more layers speak to each other
Lord's Prayer said

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I was sensing it meant you may need to prepare yourself for ministering to the child's needs spiritually. Your sister is trying, but she may still be in the same circumstances as the child gets older, to where she is unable to feed him/her spiritually when the time comes.

The other option would be in the natural; that something might happen to your sister to where you have to take care of the child yourself.

But the former, i.e. the spiritual application, seems more likely.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The other option would be in the natural; that something might happen to your sister to where you have to take care of the child yourself.

@Amazing_Grace777. Hope I didn't scare you with this part here. I can't confirm for you whether the dream was even from the Lord or not. I'm simply telling you what I sensed it likely meant.

God bless, and wish you the very best. If you have any questions or anything you would like to discuss in private, feel free to send me a message.
Hidden

Upvote 0