Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The usual scaremongering - FEMA, UN, etc.

The Center of Disease Control ordered $11 million worth of antibiotics. Where are they going? FEMA Region lll. When are they due? October 1st. This coupled with the fact that the World Health Organization held an emergency meeting, its second such meeting in its history, to discuss MERS Corona virus. This is quite unsettling. The WHO determined that a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st.
Vaccines and antibiotics are two different animals, but I suppose dots must be connected however tenuously.

Sheldon R. Songstad seems to be a nutter.

Upvote 0

David Brider

Aug 18, 2004
With the Lord
✟81,010.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Greens
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟781,037.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
When did this happen? Are you sure this isn't just an urban legend?
Variations of it are, but there is a kernel of truth. Russia Today confirmed small numbers of troops in Colorado over a year ago: Media buzz as US confirms Russian troops to train on American soil — RT News

The Russians quickly made their presence known to locals in the Colorado area. Reports from locals on the internet suggest more than a mere handful, and that they spent a lot of time on the shooting range where they exhibited expert marksmanship. There are also internet reports of Russians at other localities. They could all be rumors though.

The official version of the story is here ... where the rumors are denied in part: snopes.com: Russian Forces to Provide Security at U.S. Events
The FEMA spokesman said that while the US agency will not exchange security or military personnel with its Russian counterpart, the two sides last week “agreed to an exchange of emergency management experts to share best practices – a continuation of a 17 year partnership.”

Upvote 0

KitKatMatt

stupid bleeding heart feminist liberal
May 2, 2013
✟29,520.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The usual scaremongering - FEMA, UN, etc.

Vaccines and antibiotics are two different animals, but I suppose dots must be connected however tenuously.

Sheldon R. Songstad seems to be a nutter.

I just gotta know why they are ordering antibiotics in response to a virus instead of antiviral drugs :p

Upvote 0

HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
Reaganomics: TOTAL FAIL
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
H

HorsieJuice

I've heard several warnings on different parts of this - anyone have any thoughts on it.

[WATCH] FEMA, DHS, 386,000 Foreign Troops Now on U.S. Soil - Obama Issuing Martial Law in October? - The Free Patriot

Yeah, I think you ought to be a little smarter and more discerning about where you get your information from and stop looking for reasons to be paranoid about ridiculous things. There is plenty of legitimate corruption in the government and there are plenty of legitimate threats to your safety about which to be worried; you don't have to make up (or latch onto) garbage like this.

Instead of hiding on the internet, go make friends with some people in government or who work in public policy, and you'll quickly learn just how stupid this sort of fear-mongering is.

ETA: The guy who put out this alert (Sheldon Songstad) was a legislator in the South Dakota State Senate (not the US senate) and hasn't held office in 25 years: http://legis.state.sd.us/historical/LegislatorDetail.aspx?MemberID=1470

None of these reports are sourced. Someone this long out of office with absolutely zero trace on google (seriously, try to find anything about the guy) hasn't been in a position to know anything about anything.

Last edited:
Upvote 0