Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I think that even though it's just fiction everybody has them,.. and I'm about to do one in a few minutes. I'm going to toss a penny over my left shoulder into a pond of water because this Christmas more than anything I want a dog of my own and then not tell about my wish. (Or before then would be even better. :D) I don't think it's going to come true,. but just the slightest chance is why I'm doing it. :)

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I have to hit the crosswalk button 4 times, not 5 or 3 and when I use a public restroom I have to get 5 pieces of paper towel. :)

Hmm,.. that's interesting, I never heard of that one before. Oh and btw, the pond had too many weeds growing so I used a storm drain instead. Did I mention that I literally wished upon a star to find my fiancee? :D

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think that even though it's just fiction everybody has them,.. and I'm about to do one in a few minutes. I'm going to toss a penny over my left shoulder into a pond of water because this Christmas more than anything I want a dog of my own and then not tell about my wish. (Or before then would be even better. :D) I don't think it's going to come true,. but just the slightest chance is why I'm doing it. :)

Do not walk under a ladder.

Why?? someone will drop paint or a hammer on your head.

upload_2020-9-3_19-40-59.jpeg
upload_2020-9-3_19-43-5.jpeg

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Only date girls who are named nancy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Why in the world did you resurrect a 2 year old thread?

Because I find the topic interesting.

This topic is still topical today and will be in 2023 as well
I know that replying to old posts is generally frowned upon, but personally, I don't have a problem with it, as long as the reason and topic are both relevant. I agree with Red Gold.
Arguably, it's more tidy and efficient to have one thread on a particular topic, than more. Each to their own.

Reactions: Red Gold
Upvote 0