France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Chilling in the sofa while petting cats mostly - but I tried many activities since its all started, painting drawing etc. I guess writing is the only one that really fits me, and sculpting REALLY was a mess - the poor woman I sculpted looks much more like a Nazgûl than everything else.
What about you?

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Chilling in the sofa while petting cats mostly - but I tried many activities since its all started, painting drawing etc. I guess writing is the only one that really fits me, and sculpting REALLY was a mess - the poor woman I sculpted looks much more like a Nazgûl than everything else.
What about you?
I am trying to learn a new language, do you recommend me French?

Upvote 0

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It's difficult to learn (not at first I think but the grammar is way more complicated than it seems), but - I may be very biased - this is such a beautiful and rich language, I can only recommend it! ;) I'm so glad I have it as my mothertongue!
Did you learn a bit of Latin or have any experience of others Romance languages? It could partly help you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It's difficult to learn (not at first I think but the grammar is way more complicated than it seems), but - I may be very biased - this is such a beautiful and rich language, I can only recommend it! ;) I'm so glad I have it as my mothertongue!
Did you learn a bit of Latin or have any experience of others Romance languages? It could partly help you!
I speak Spanish

Reactions: thehehe
Upvote 0

WDSobieski

Remember you're still loved!
Mar 25, 2020
Hessen
✟26,485.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Finding some part-times which I truly enjoy, or finding some inspirations for my thesis.I've thought of going to Düsseldorf for a field trip but I'll wait till the situation goes much better in the state of North Rhine Westphalia, one of the worst hit areas of Covid 19 in Germany. Probably I have to find similar metropolises for the research not far from where I live instead of travelling too far...

Reactions: thehehe
Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Finding some part-times which I truly enjoy, or finding some inspirations for my thesis.I've thought of going to Düsseldorf for a field trip but I'll wait till the situation goes much better in the state of North Rhine Westphalia, one of the worst hit areas of Covid 19 in Germany. Probably I have to find similar metropolises for the research not far from where I live instead of travelling too far...
Ich wollte nach Deutschland in der Summer raisen :(

Kind of sad

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums