Any Smallville geeks out there??

glo

Jan 5, 2004
✟9,345.00
Faith
Protestant
i used to like Smallville.
now the show really is terrible. late season 3 and season 4 are incredibly pointless and stupid and bad. gratuitous sex and an extremely boring storyline on Jason and Lana... :sick:

it would be better if they killed off Lana, brought back Pete and increased the time Lionel and Lex had on screen.

Upvote 0

Ainuhina

Lord, send Revival - start with me!
Nov 7, 2004
Graz, Austria
Visit site
✟35,372.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
We have them on our national tv here too...i really love them...only problem: they skip episodes here and repeat the once they've shown so far over and over again...don't know how far we got yet...they were showing ski wm instead the last days...but the last one i remember is the one when Clark askes Cloey out for the school dance...

Upvote 0

Nanee5

Master of all I survey
Feb 2, 2005
Arkansas
Visit site
✟19,112.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Twilight said:
I love Smallville (minus a few select episodes) This past week's episode I loved! I'm so happy Chloe found out..I just want Clark to know she knows, lol..It was so sad when Alicia died and Clark found her :( Poor Clark

Yes, we loved that episode too. I almost cried to see Clark cry... (sniff),, He is so cute. (My girls think he is hot also...LOL) Yes, I hope he finds out Chloe knows, but he probably won't, but it will put a new spin on things her knowing. Do you think Lionel is on the up and up with his change of heart? Lana is still a "bad lady" as my kids say. She still has that witch thing going on somehow... Oh well, we'll have to wait and see I guess... :D

Upvote 0

GL2814

The Green Lantern
Jan 21, 2003
Space Sector 2814
Visit site
✟9,353.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think he show is great. I might buy season 4 when it comes out on DVD. My favorite episode is in season 2. The one with Christopher Reeve (the real Superman). I thought that awesome!! Erica Durance (Lois Lane) is a major hottie!!! One of the reasons I'll most likely get season 4.

Upvote 0

glo

Jan 5, 2004
✟9,345.00
Faith
Protestant
[glow=SlateGrey]HELLO!?!?!?!?! COULD YOU GUYS PUT SPOILER TAGS?!?!?!?!?!?![/glow]​

some of us live in Canada and don't have theWB so we are always one episode behind you guys.
and some of us don't read Spoiler sites (i said 'some of us') so please don't spoil episodes by telling us it's Chloe who finds out.
(i knew Chloe would find out but i never knew Alicia was going to die!!!!! :mad: )

Upvote 0

Twilight

May 25, 2004
New York
✟160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Nanee5 said:
Yes, we loved that episode too. I almost cried to see Clark cry... (sniff),, He is so cute. (My girls think he is hot also...LOL) Yes, I hope he finds out Chloe knows, but he probably won't, but it will put a new spin on things her knowing. Do you think Lionel is on the up and up with his change of heart? Lana is still a "bad lady" as my kids say. She still has that witch thing going on somehow... Oh well, we'll have to wait and see I guess... :D

I think Lionel is a liar! lol..so does the rest of the world. Lana is getting on my last nerve lol...I almost cried too at the end of the episode...so sad:cry: lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ainuhina

Lord, send Revival - start with me!
Nov 7, 2004
Graz, Austria
Visit site
✟35,372.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
glo said:
[glow=SlateGrey]HELLO!?!?!?!?! COULD YOU GUYS PUT SPOILER TAGS?!?!?!?!?!?![/glow]​

some of us live in Canada and don't have theWB so we are always one episode behind you guys.
and some of us don't read Spoiler sites (i said 'some of us') so please don't spoil episodes by telling us it's Chloe who finds out.
(i knew Chloe would find out but i never knew Alicia was going to die!!!!! :mad: )

I agree...but we are far more behind than you are....somewhere in season 1 :D and I don#t think we'll ever get that far on our national tv:help: :D so I don't care if someone talks about the plot in here, but I understand you do....

Upvote 0

glo

Jan 5, 2004
✟9,345.00
Faith
Protestant
Fletcher said:
Anyone interested in "Smallville" spoilers go to www.kryptonsite.com. They've got some great message boards too.

i go to Kryptonsite already because sometimes i just want to know if the episode is worth watching (a rarity in itself.)

but garn. i totally wasn't expecting Alicia to die. i mean, let me be! let me read my spoilers if i want to. at least going to Kryptonsite is like with my own will. but here this spoiler was totally sprung on me! :(

but anyways. it isn't all that much of a big deal. but just remember to put spoiler tags for stuff like that.

Upvote 0

Nanee5

Master of all I survey
Feb 2, 2005
Arkansas
Visit site
✟19,112.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I just wanted to apologize to any of you guys who I spoiled anything for, if I started it..:cry: I didn't realize that those of you around the globe weren't getting the episodes as fast as us here in the US... I'M SO SORRRRRY !!!! Please forgive....:bow: Im just a newbie! ;)

Smiles,
Nanee5

Upvote 0

glo

Jan 5, 2004
✟9,345.00
Faith
Protestant
Nanee5 said:
I just wanted to apologize to any of you guys who I spoiled anything for, if I started it..:cry: I didn't realize that those of you around the globe weren't getting the episodes as fast as us here in the US... I'M SO SORRRRRY !!!! Please forgive....:bow: Im just a newbie! ;)

Smiles,
Nanee5

hey! no worries! hakuna matata! ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dizzy

Pastor of Muppets
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago,IL
✟15,432.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I just got into the show on and off about a month and a half ago and I'll admit, I thought it was a stupid show when I heard about it and never watched it, but since I've gotten into it, I think it's a very good show.. Just a couple of questions though.. Is Lana's last name Lane, and how is she connected to Lois lane???

Upvote 0

romaneagle13

Oct 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
✟8,539.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Dizzy said:
I just got into the show on and off about a month and a half ago and I'll admit, I thought it was a stupid show when I heard about it and never watched it, but since I've gotten into it, I think it's a very good show.. Just a couple of questions though.. Is Lana's last name Lane, and how is she connected to Lois lane???

You know, I felt the same way, and now I'm hooked too. My husband has been into it since the beginning and he tapes every episode. As for Lana, my husband said her last name is Lang, not Lane and that she's not connected to Lois at all. Chloe is, she's her cousin.

Upvote 0