Any scrapbookers about?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well, I got an email today from one of the LSS that they were doing a paper trade - bring in up to 10 pieces of paper a day and they'll give store credit. However, it's an LSS that's like 20 or 25 miles from me, so I was being a brazen sort. I called them and asked if I could just come in today and give them 70 pages. Surprisingly enough, one of the owners said sure, so I had some in my trunk and brought them in. I just grabbed what I thought could be 70 pages.

Turns out it was 150 :eek:. I told her I'd be happy to go with 70 but she insisted on taking them all. I wasn't going to argue, I still have probably another 500 pieces of PP that I haven't a clue what to do with.

So after I bought some blingy embellishments for a book I'm working on, I still have $30 in store credit. I feel kinda slimy. Then again, I could use a crop-a-dile. Whatcha think?

Upvote 0

marezee

cheeriokeeper
Apr 5, 2007
✟34,667.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I got an email today from one of the LSS that they were doing a paper trade - bring in up to 10 pieces of paper a day and they'll give store credit. However, it's an LSS that's like 20 or 25 miles from me, so I was being a brazen sort. I called them and asked if I could just come in today and give them 70 pages. Surprisingly enough, one of the owners said sure, so I had some in my trunk and brought them in. I just grabbed what I thought could be 70 pages.

Turns out it was 150 :eek:. I told her I'd be happy to go with 70 but she insisted on taking them all. I wasn't going to argue, I still have probably another 500 pieces of PP that I haven't a clue what to do with.

So after I bought some blingy embellishments for a book I'm working on, I still have $30 in store credit. I feel kinda slimy. Then again, I could use a crop-a-dile. Whatcha think?

Woah! that's a lot of paper!! :eek: That is soooooo cool that the owner took it and gave you credit! must be they wanted the trade or they wouldn't have done it! :idea: GET THE CROP-A-DILE!!!!!!!!!!! I would! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Woah! that's a lot of paper!! :eek: That is soooooo cool that the owner took it and gave you credit! must be they wanted the trade or they wouldn't have done it! :idea: GET THE CROP-A-DILE!!!!!!!!!!! I would! :thumbsup:

That's my thought but I swear, my paper was just....not all that worth it?

Oh well. Crop-a-dile it is. Mid-November ;)

Upvote 0