• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Any scrapbookers about?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by scraparcs, Jun 23, 2007.

1. marezee

marezee cheeriokeeper

+1,500
    Christian
    Married
    well that's being creative! i have some great pics of our turkey feast. think i will scrap them! I also took some pics of b4 and after dinner activities...the after are funny! I got two people sleeping!! :wave:

2. scraparcs

scraparcs aka Mayor McCheese

+4,413
    Private
    ooh, turkey day stuff cool :)

3. res3ia

res3ia Junior Member

+6
    Christian
    Single
    I used to be a scrapbooker. Probably stemmed from collecting so many magazines. Then since the internet took off, I haven't done much more on this absorbing pastime. Still have all the scrapbooks, going right back to the first one. It's great fun leafing through them, when you get some spare time.

4. JoM

JoM Guest

+0
    Not yet, but it sounds fun :)

5. scraparcs

+4,413
    Private
    But computers make it so much easier to scrapbook! :D

Hey, go for it! Let us know if you have any questions or need any ideas! :)

6. marezee

marezee cheeriokeeper

+1,500
    Christian
    Married
    :wave: is anybody out there? Just a howdy! i'm no where near a new page yet...but i made a card for my sons' friends' birthday!

7. scraparcs

+4,413
    Private
    I did a card for my boss's birthday today.

8. revkajewel

revkajewel Oh, my goodness! Everybody behave naturally!

+172
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    I got before and after pics of the dessert table. lol

9. marezee

marezee cheeriokeeper

+1,500
    Christian
    Married
    :thumbsup:

welcome rev! have you scrapped anything recently?

10. revkajewel

revkajewel Oh, my goodness! Everybody behave naturally!

+172
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    I haven't been able to get anything done in a while, but I do shop for scrapbooking supplies on a regular basis. :D
    The women in my family get together twice a year for non-stop scrapbooking weekends. Our next weekend is in January.
    For Christmas we go stay a week with my husband's parents and I am taking some pages I've completed with me so I can have them tell me when and where the photos were taken because I need to journal them.
    I love scrapbooking. It's so relaxing and theraputic.

11. marezee

marezee cheeriokeeper

+1,500
    Christian
    Married
    Yes...I find that it is relaxing too...once I get started that is! getting started is the hard part! LOL!

My church puts on a crop 2x/year. I go to fellowship mostly, so i only get 2-3 pages done while i'm there.

12. scraparcs

+4,413
    Private
    The hardest part: getting stuff done in time for Christmas! :eek:

13. marezee

marezee cheeriokeeper

+1,500
    Christian
    Married
    Don't I know it!! :wave: Lel!! how are ya?

14. scraparcs

+4,413
    Private
    Peachy.

I just tried alcohol inking a metal cd case. Fail. Tried making a chipboard book. Fail. Hoping something works out because I have to ship in two days! :eek:

15. marezee

marezee cheeriokeeper

+1,500
    Christian
    Married
    oh boy! sounds like what you are doing (or trying to do) is lots of fun! i never used alcohol inks b4! is it hard to do?

16. scraparcs

+4,413
    Private
    I've yet to be successful at it!

17. marezee

marezee cheeriokeeper

+1,500
    Christian
    Married
    :angel: Merry Christmas! :angel:

18. Springrain

Springrain Well-Known Member

+2,934
    Christian
    Private
    sorry posted in wrong thread

19. marezee

marezee cheeriokeeper

+1,500
    Christian
    Married
    3 more days! Christmas is almost here!

20. prov31mom

prov31mom Senior Member

+123
    Non-Denom
    Married
    :wave:
    I'm new to CF and a scrapbooker (rubber stamper too and I posted on that thread). Would love to get involved with this group.

I just finished a small board book, that has the word 'FRIEND' cutout on the first page for my 13 dd. She took photos of her and her BFs, so I secretly made wallet sized copies and created this Friend Board Book for her for Christmas. Hope she'll like it.

I'm trying to get two scapbook pages done for both of my (divorced) parents. The page is dedicated to my niece, their granddaughter, who passed away suddenly last March. She was 6-1/2.

Other than making my Christmas cards, I am a very good collector of the neatest scrapbooking and rubber stamping supplies and magazines, but struggle getting my keester into my stamp room to make anything! :D

Hope to hear from you soon!