Any scrapbookers about?

res3ia

Nov 23, 2007
✟7,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I used to be a scrapbooker. Probably stemmed from collecting so many magazines. Then since the internet took off, I haven't done much more on this absorbing pastime. Still have all the scrapbooks, going right back to the first one. It's great fun leafing through them, when you get some spare time.

Reactions: marezee
Upvote 0

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I used to be a scrapbooker. Probably stemmed from collecting so many magazines. Then since the internet took off, I haven't done much more on this absorbing pastime. Still have all the scrapbooks, going right back to the first one. It's great fun leafing through them, when you get some spare time.

But computers make it so much easier to scrapbook! :D

Not yet, but it sounds fun :)

Hey, go for it! Let us know if you have any questions or need any ideas! :)

Upvote 0

revkajewel

Oh, my goodness! Everybody behave naturally!
Jun 5, 2005
Austin, TX
✟11,735.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
:thumbsup:

welcome rev! have you scrapped anything recently?
I haven't been able to get anything done in a while, but I do shop for scrapbooking supplies on a regular basis. :D
The women in my family get together twice a year for non-stop scrapbooking weekends. Our next weekend is in January.
For Christmas we go stay a week with my husband's parents and I am taking some pages I've completed with me so I can have them tell me when and where the photos were taken because I need to journal them.
I love scrapbooking. It's so relaxing and theraputic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

marezee

cheeriokeeper
Apr 5, 2007
✟34,667.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I haven't been able to get anything done in a while, but I do shop for scrapbooking supplies on a regular basis. :D
The women in my family get together twice a year for non-stop scrapbooking weekends. Our next weekend is in January.
For Christmas we go stay a week with my husband's parents and I am taking some pages I've completed with me so I can have them tell me when and where the photos were taken because I need to journal them.
I love scrapbooking. It's so relaxing and theraputic.

Yes...I find that it is relaxing too...once I get started that is! getting started is the hard part! LOL!

My church puts on a crop 2x/year. I go to fellowship mostly, so i only get 2-3 pages done while i'm there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

prov31mom

Dec 21, 2007
at home
✟9,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:wave:
I'm new to CF and a scrapbooker (rubber stamper too and I posted on that thread). Would love to get involved with this group.

I just finished a small board book, that has the word 'FRIEND' cutout on the first page for my 13 dd. She took photos of her and her BFs, so I secretly made wallet sized copies and created this Friend Board Book for her for Christmas. Hope she'll like it.

I'm trying to get two scapbook pages done for both of my (divorced) parents. The page is dedicated to my niece, their granddaughter, who passed away suddenly last March. She was 6-1/2.

Other than making my Christmas cards, I am a very good collector of the neatest scrapbooking and rubber stamping supplies and magazines, but struggle getting my keester into my stamp room to make anything! :D

Hope to hear from you soon!

Upvote 0