✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've been in a little rut! :( I've just got to finish up my layout on my niece. Basically, I was bugging her for pictures of her since I didn't have many for my layouts. Well, you know teenagers. She sends me a picture of her blowing a gigantic piece of bubble gum that obscured her face!!!

Shows her personality quite well. :)

Upvote 0

marezee

cheeriokeeper
Apr 5, 2007
✟34,667.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been in a little rut! :( I've just got to finish up my layout on my niece. Basically, I was bugging her for pictures of her since I didn't have many for my layouts. Well, you know teenagers. She sends me a picture of her blowing a gigantic piece of bubble gum that obscured her face!!!

Shows her personality quite well. :)
that would be a cute picture to scrap! i love obscure photos like that! and you could journal about her personality. how fun!

Upvote 0

marezee

cheeriokeeper
Apr 5, 2007
✟34,667.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:wave: I'm a scrapbooker! I am about to make a book of the kid's school craft & art projects this past school year.
that sounds great too! i have soooo many arts and crafts things my son did in preschool. i have them in bags and boxes...time to get them out and scrap! LOL!

Upvote 0

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
that would be a cute picture to scrap! i love obscure photos like that! and you could journal about her personality. how fun!

Yes, I did. I journaled about how typical that was for her! ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That is AWESOME, Lel!!! i love it! i really like the color too! great! :thumbsup:

Thanks! I've got a long way to go before I get to where some of these designers are at though! :eek:

I have just started scrapbooking, and I'm addicted. I realised just how much money I could spend on it!!

On scrapbooking boards, you'll hear it referred to as "crackbooking" sometimes, due to how addictive and expensive it is. :eek:

Upvote 0