PA
✟410,381.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Friends General Conference, Friends United Meeting, Evangelical Friends Church... anyone, come one, come all! Would love to hear some experiences. What drew you to Quakerism, how hospitable you have found your Meeting/Church, whether you have a pastor, inspirational vocal ministry...

Victor in Christ

Jehovah Tsidkenu
Jun 9, 2020
British Isles
✟17,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I love the old anabaptist revivals, Felix Manz, etc. Powerful men and woman of God. May God allow many more personal and worldwide revivals/visitations on earth. Amen and endless Hallelujah's to Christ our saviour, the heavenly hosts, and praise to our heavenly Father of lights from all saints below on earth.

SE Samonte - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,077.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Friends General Conference, Friends United Meeting, Evangelical Friends Church... anyone, come one, come all! Would love to hear some experiences. What drew you to Quakerism, how hospitable you have found your Meeting/Church, whether you have a pastor, inspirational vocal ministry...
I've attended 3 traditional meetings -- "meeting for worship" -- where we sat together in silence, waiting on the Lord, on the spirit.

They were very wonderful experiences, that sitting together in silence.

I wrote a post about that more broadly:
Quaker silence

• Winner
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0