any "preppers" here from Queensland Australia?

godhasmynumber

May 25, 2017
proston
✟12,765.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
just wondered if there are any "preppers' HERE from Queensland/Australia???? the bible tells us "a wise man sees trouble afar off and PREPARES FOR IT. but for me its a matter of leaving A LEGACY for those that will have to ENDURE TRIBULATION. creating a place of REFUGE that will sustain my life as i live and sustain those that God sends my way.

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟213,965.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
HI I see the Bible says one day it will be a days wage fro a quart of wheat and peace will be taken fromthe earth that men should kill one another and 1/4 of the earth dies off in this phase and the violence is ethnos vs ethnos so we can expect racial and religious lines to be factors when this happens as the seal judgements open and the rider on the white horse shows up 1st. Then these with persecution at the same time.
Jesus warned these days would come like a snare upon the whole earth and that implies rather quickly like one day you wake up and the banks of the world are all closed and the value of global money is hyperinflated. I agree in prepping but what kind of prepping are we talking about? If I were not a believer Id already by off the grid in a cave in a remote area and not looking back. This seems to contradict what Jesus said about occupying until He comes. When you have food and you know others are starving can you look the other way and hold on to your stash and can you shoot those who are scavenging who come your way? The kind of prepping I hold to is to be repented before the LORD and looking for His return. Rapture or not He is the Ressurection and tells us to put our eggs in the eternal basket. The debate to weather there is a rapture or not can be divided but the application of being right and ready abounding in Gods work is for all. I do see Jesus coming only once that is at the 2nd coming. I also see Him taking the church to Himself and this is termed the Lord coming also. But really it is like Captain Kirk is coming to save the day and the team on the planet is hoping he comes. If he beams them up to the ship he came for them which is different than him beaming himself down to them.
At any rate you are right that things cannot go on this line forever without there being a complete collapse of the economic system. This is the plan all along. Out of the ashes will rise the phoenix. The debt of the world is going to explode one day and the banks are all leveraged to the hilt in worthless derivatives which when that bubble pops all are bankrupt at the same time. Look up derivative bubble and this is a mechanism that can trigger Rev 6 conditions.

Upvote 0

godhasmynumber

May 25, 2017
proston
✟12,765.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
yes i agree, money as we know it has been WORTHLESS for the last 40 to 50 years. THE ELITES sell DEBT and BANKS cash IN ON OUR LABOR. humanity ARE SLAVES to THE ELITES already. THE SOON COMING mark of the beast will SEPARATE the SHEEP from the GOATS. the MARK of the beast WILL be MORE than an ECONOMICAL MARK it will be A MARK OF OWNERSHIP and one of WORSHIP.

Upvote 0