Warrior in the making
Sep 26, 2012
Lost in my mind somewhere...
✟8,159.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
I've been in a couple, does that count as loving them? The ones i've been in were la traviata and magic flute, have you been in any?

I wish! I've never had a singing lesson and I should!

Upvote 0

PrincessBrideOfChrist

Warrior in the making
Sep 26, 2012
✟8,159.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Sadly, i didn't get to sing in either of them, i was just an extra, but i was once in a childrens choir and we did a concert version of carmen, i still temember one of the songs and it's been about 13/14 years. I say you should go on stage, it's very fun

I sang in a mass choir at the Sydney Opera House and loved drama classes. If I could be on stage I would

Upvote 0

PrincessBrideOfChrist

Warrior in the making
Sep 26, 2012
✟8,159.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Very cool, i once went with the local college's chamber choir to sing in a mass choir at carnegie hall, which to me was an amazing experience, but one day, i think it'd be great to sing at the sydney opera house, what was it like?

Absolutely unbelievable. We were at the back in some seats so we weren't down on stage but the orchestra, the acoustics, the sound of our combined harmonies... It was too awesome!

Especially when we did songs from The Mission!

It really is a fantastic venue.

Upvote 0

PrincessBrideOfChrist

Warrior in the making
Sep 26, 2012
✟8,159.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
When i was at carnegie hall we sang from the stage, it was amazing to look out at the vastness of the audience, we watched the rest of the concert from the back balcony, it was very high, but being there was one of my dreams, so i'm glad i got that chance

Sounds so cool!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PrincessBrideOfChrist

Warrior in the making
Sep 26, 2012
✟8,159.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
I used to play piano, but i've always been more of a singer than anything else, i also used to play snare drum for a bagpipe band, now i'm a drummer for a couple belly dance troupes

Sounds like fun :)

Upvote 0