• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

any one got good advice

Discussion in 'Christian Advice' started by jasonMalloy1999, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:02 AM.

1. jasonMalloy1999

jasonMalloy1999 Active Member Supporter

+94
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    so deep dow i beleve jesus kno he ded for my sns and rose 3 dys after but i feel bothered as i had doubts about gods existence but i fought it but still i feel weird like im still feeling doubt but know deep down hes real

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Pavel Mosko

Pavel Mosko Arch-Dude of the Apostolic Supporter

+867
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    Pray, live your life, read or listen to the Bible when you can. You encounter "proof" as you live your life and overcome the problems in life through the Faith that is implanted and developed by doing these things.

PS _ I like to listen to the Bible at Bilgegateway if you hit the speaker icon the passage will be read aloud to, and you can listen to it while you do house work and other things.

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 1 - New International Version

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019 at 11:19 AM
  3. Mathetes66

Mathetes66 Well-Known Member Supporter

+660
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Romans 10:17 'Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God (Christ).'

Hebrews 11:1-3,6 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it the men of old gained approval. By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible. And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He exists & that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.