• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Any more Advice

Jesuslove70708

Apr 25, 2021
La
✟111,141.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
All right let’s go back in time yesterday yesterday it was kind a hard I woke up with doubt but I got through it problems I’m really having now is I heard faith and belief is a choice and of course I doubt that too I’m like did I make the choice even though I have sept use Jesus my Lord and Savior I still doubt a lot his existence heaven and hell everything so any advice will be very appreciated and sad thingis I can’t really Pray i got a room mate yesterday so it’s gonna be harder i Just feel numb to god to hell to heaven I wish I can go back in time and everything to be back to normal any advice

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟149,047.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Study basics of your faith, find good arguments for it and so make it stronger.

Wake up every day in the same time.

Clean your room.

Simplify your life.

Find a companion, it can be a pet.

Eat healthy, exercise.

Practice regular walks in nature.

Help others.

Upvote 0

Jesuslove70708

Apr 25, 2021
La
✟111,141.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have a plan you think this is good

Attachments

• 4D1B7E68-8E7B-4AC4-895F-DFAF6E337E25.png
    4D1B7E68-8E7B-4AC4-895F-DFAF6E337E25.png
    424.9 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0

Friedrich Rubinstein

Aug 20, 2020
Europe
Visit site
✟173,491.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you got specific doubts, or if you read something in the Bible that makes little sense to you, feel always free to PM me about it.

I also got a website that might be helpful: What do I believe? | christiananswers

Upvote 0