CALGARY
✟21,176.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Iran has been put on notice that following the cancellation of the Nuclear Deal, any attack on Israel will not be tolerated by the USA.

Senator Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas) had this to say:

“Let me say in unmistakable language: It would be a grave miscalculation of historic magnitude by the ayatollahs if they choose to attack Israel,” Cotton said in an official statement released Tuesday.

“The Iran nuclear deal, terribly flawed from the beginning, at best only delayed Iran from getting the bomb while handing over hundreds of billions in sanctions relief, money that Iran uses to support terrorism and build long-range missiles.”

Sen. Cotton: Iranian Attack on Israel Would Be 'Miscalculation of Historic Magnitude'

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟697,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Interesting considering Iran and Israel are currently exchanging missiles. I wonder what our government will end up doing. I definitely do not want to go to war but I’m pretty sure all the major countries right now are just waiting for an excuse to go after each other.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Iran has been put on notice that following the cancellation of the Nuclear Deal, any attack on Israel will not be tolerated by the USA.

“Let me say in unmistakable language: It would be a grave miscalculation of historic magnitude by the ayatollahs if they choose to attack Israel,” Cotton said in an official statement released Tuesday.

“The Iran nuclear deal, terribly flawed from the beginning, at best only delayed Iran from getting the bomb while handing over hundreds of billions in sanctions relief, money that Iran uses to support terrorism and build long-range missiles.”

Sen. Cotton: Iranian Attack on Israel Would Be 'Miscalculation of Historic Magnitude'
The Iranian influence here are Quds Guard forces in Syria. There are about 2,000 Quds in Syria advising Hezbollah and in some cases Assad militia.

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I keep thinking the song by the doors, The End, as the news just keeps getting worse and worse

I wish we could all meet and hold hands and pray together

we could pray together on google hangouts using our microphones to talk to one another

my computer cant get skype

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Interesting considering Iran and Israel are currently exchanging missiles. I wonder what our government will end up doing. I definitely do not want to go to war but I’m pretty sure all the major countries right now are just waiting for an excuse to go after each other.

sweetie, that is exactly how it feels, and its so not nice to be this fearful everyday.....

but I'm sure most of us just keep saying prayers all day long to sew our day together and make it through to the next sunrise

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

• Winner
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
war is unpleasant, its unspeakable hate and evil and destruction

they have been bombing for hours

I feel the end of life is coming due to these nations rising against nations

and I do fear, bc slipping this skin will be painful

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

This is the rocket and missile threat Israel faces: (First pic Hamas, second Hezbollah)

upload_2018-5-10_9-11-28.png

upload_2018-5-10_9-11-0.png

• Winner
Reactions: Micah888
Upvote 0

Micah888

Apr 20, 2018
CALGARY
✟21,176.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Iran is smart then they will know an attack on Israel will put an end to their evil empire.
Trump's detractors are crying the blues. But Saudi Arabia is with him in this matter, as is the UAE and Israel.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Yes, Israel... Conservative America's second favorite country other than America itself. A friend of mine, a former conservative evangelical, said that he thought Israel could bomb any other country it wanted to its little heart's desire, and with impunity, and the majority of the conservative evangelical Christians he knew from church and work would just smile broadly and chant "God bless Israel!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status