✟8,161.00
Country
Cyprus
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello
I need some advice about my situation. I'm a 45 year old married man with a son in his early teens. I am gay and in the closet. I have kept this secret from my wife of 22 years. I have been away from sin for 1 year now after having confessed.
My problem is I keep having sinful thoughts mainly because there is temptation everywhere.
I read the Bible everyday and pray, but I feel weak and I'm afraid I'll fall into temptation and sin again... ☹

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,020,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Please feel free to stop into The Ancient Way, the Orthodox Subforum under Congregations. There are many in TAW that would be happy to talk with you.

Prayers for you! Lord have mercy! :crosseo:

Reactions: Greek73
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,271,286.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello
I need some advice about my situation. I'm a 45 year old married man with a son in his early teens. I am gay and in the closet. I have kept this secret from my wife of 22 years. I have been away from sin for 1 year now after having confessed.
My problem is I keep having sinful thoughts mainly because there is temptation everywhere.
I read the Bible everyday and pray, but I feel weak and I'm afraid I'll fall into temptation and sin again... ☹
Here’s the link to their sub forum at CF The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox

• Winner
Reactions: All4Christ
Upvote 0