newark, ohio
✟12,121.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm an INTP. Strange but I am a very gregarious INTP in bursts. So people assume I'm real outgoing, and often they want to make me their leader. I say "NO WAY" because I get burned out and exhausted with people.

There's a saying I read about INTPs--they don't want to be led and they don't want to lead. Very true of me.

My mind is always going; if I jog I'm thinking of theological constructs. It's like my mind cannot not think, since I was a child. Sometime I wish I had a little more "J" so I could be more organized.

And also.....the INTP personality IS superior to all others!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RedheadedPrincess

Oct 1, 2006
Arizona
✟15,867.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Extroverted (E) 51.72% Introverted (I) 48.28%
Sensing (S) 62.16% Intuitive (N) 37.84%
Thinking (T) 52.78% Feeling (F) 47.22%
Judging (J) 55.56% Perceiving (P) 44.44%

Your type is: [SIZE=+3]ESTJ[/SIZE]

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

I get different results almost every time and I don't know if this is because I am so in the middle on everything especially the E and I.

Upvote 0

Sukia

Dec 4, 2011
Ireland
✟15,111.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
INTP is the smallest percentage of people on earth, because of the INTPishness of people they tend in the main to be without religion. Because of the INTPishness it is very difficult to become a cohesive member of any congregation. INTP's are misunderstood so often in the secular world, in the world of work, compound all that a gazillion times and then you'll understand how difficult it is for both the INTper and the congregation.
So says, local preacher in training, praise group member and occasional leader, me. It took me 38 years to fully analyse the whole being a Christian thing and then it took me another five years before I could surrender totally and without any reserve, but now I am a new creation and loving it and living in Jubilee.

I am not single, I was searching the web for "Being Christian and INTP" and your post came up. Matariki there are plenty of INTP people in here, just hiding their light under a bushel.
God bless
Sukia

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
Kitsap County, Washington
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
ISFP
This particular test you posted had me as an INFP which I'm not too shocked (I generally tend to be a moderately expressed sensing personality) but the overall INFP portrait doesn't fit me very well.

Upvote 0