Southeast
✟47,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe unpublishable for profit but there are plenty of places online to share it for free

Uh, unpublishable in any sense, because the characters are not in public domain. This means fan fic usually violates copyright unless the characters are used by permission of those who hold the copyright. After making a previous post in this topic, I found another fan fic, a short "interview" that is basically an opinion piece but using a well known character set in a well known imaginary world, neither of which is public domain. That, too, will never see the light of day. It was fun to write, but that's about all. There's too much risk involved.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟203,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I used to write a lot of Bionicle fan fiction back in the day. I still have the topic listing with all of my early writing efforts.

I did a couple of Aetherlight fanfiction stories as well. Basically, I need a good fandom that piques my eccentric interests to do something like that. Except I don't, because I have no time for that these days. All of my time has to go toward money making and ministry. It seems that fanfiction is an amusement of the young and young at heart. It's good novel writing practice.

Upvote 0