Any evidence Trump would admit defeat in different circumstances ?

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟100,304.00
Faith
Seeker
I do think Trump is unfairly attacked for being Racist
I do think Biden is losing his mental faculties
I do think that there is a "lunatic left" which is a threat to Western Civilization
However I think Trump would claim the election was rigged if he lost in all Possible circumstances, does anyone have any evidence to the contrary ?

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,024.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I do think Trump is unfairly attacked for being Racist
I do think Biden is losing his mental faculties
I do think that there is a "lunatic left" which is a threat to Western Civilization
However I think Trump would claim the election was rigged if he lost in all Possible circumstances, does anyone have any evidence to the contrary ?
Motive of mind and heart cannot be submitted as evidence, since it is not visible like a murder weapon is.

People can only look at people's actions and responses when questioned. That's it.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟836,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I mean, I think it's a typical response in politics. Hillary also said the election was stolen from her.

I don't know if he would have claimed it in every situation. It's possible he might have. But Covid certainly changed the landscape. Both Biden and Trump broke Obama's 2008 record of the most votes ever cast. Joe beat it by over 11 million votes. I doubt Joe Biden is that much more popular Obama. One of the dumbest things Trump did was go against mail-in ballots. I think any politician, Republican or Democrat, would see these numbers and question whether they lost fairly.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟731,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Hillary also said the election was stolen from her.
I think that's more because she won the popular vote like Al Gore. The electoral college system won those votes for the candidates instead of the popular vote. It's kind of shady but that's the system we have so.........

Upvote 0

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟100,304.00
Faith
Seeker
People can only look at people's actions and responses when questioned. That's it.
Usually that is true and you should be cynical of "mind readers"
but Trump's actions and responses are so extreme I am inclined to make an exception, He seems to incapable of saying he was unsuccessful without accusing others of misdeeds or saying someone else is better than him at something.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟836,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think that's more because she won the popular vote like Al Gore. The electoral college system won those votes for the candidates instead of the popular vote. It's kind of shady but that's the system we have so.........
With that point, so did Al Gore. I don't understand how someone can claim it was stolen from them when they knew the rules to begin with. We have been using this current system since the 1800s. It is a fair system. Again, the list of politicians who said the election was stolen from them is not unique to Trump. Stacey Abrahms kept saying she won the Georgia election long after she lost it.

Democrats actually changed the rules in several states to allow for mass mail-in voting, so I can understand him saying it was stolen. I think whoever lost that election by that number of votes would believe something was fishy with the numbers.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,024.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
but Trump's actions and responses are so extreme I am inclined to make an exception, He seems to incapable of saying he was unsuccessful without accusing others of misdeeds or saying someone else is better than him at something.
Trump was indeed extreme. However, his lies were so blatant, it's hard to tell who he was really working for.

What I mean is, when politicians lie, they lie in a certain way that is acceptable for the region they hail from. However, it seems this time ... someone outside the country was writing his speeches.

• Friendly
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟214,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Trump was indeed extreme. However, his lies were so blatant, it's hard to tell who he was really working for.

What I mean is, when politicians lie, they lie in a certain way that is acceptable for the region they hail from. However, it seems this time ... someone outside the country was writing his speeches.
Who was he working for?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,024.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
& the Dems still complain the 2016 election's outcome was determined by the Russians. What's your point?
Was related to the extremity of the rhetoric, politicians in Canada have been writing more and more "american" speeches as time passes also.

It really proves nothing, but it sure looks like something. That's all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,024.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Who was he working for?
You know, Putin was the only international politician who voiced an objection when Trump failed to be re-elected ... but this proves nothing. It is simply circumstantial evidence.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟731,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
With that point, so did Al Gore. I don't understand how someone can claim it was stolen from them when they knew the rules to begin with. We have been using this current system since the 1800s. It is a fair system. Again, the list of politicians who said the election was stolen from them is not unique to Trump. Stacey Abrahms kept saying she won the Georgia election long after she lost it.

Democrats actually changed the rules in several states to allow for mass mail-in voting, so I can understand him saying it was stolen. I think whoever lost that election by that number of votes would believe something was fishy with the numbers.
There was nothing illegal with the mail-in votes. He lost the popular vote and the electoral college so I think he had less to stand on than the Democrats who noted that more people voted for them. Less people voted for Trump in the popular and electoral vote.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟731,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
That is the way of the narcissist.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The last time I checked, bears still defecated in the woods.

Indeed -- Donald had a taste of praise and power, and if he was anything near the narcissistic megalomaniac that some people say he is, it would be pathologically impossible for him to ever have enough... he'd want to hold onto it by any means possible... including lying.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,393.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Trump has a history of claiming elections were rigged when they don't go his way. He claimed that Ted Cruz cheated when Cruz won the Iowa Caucus, then claimed Hilary cheated when she beat him in the popular vote in 2016. He even made noises saying that the only way he would lose in 2020 was if Biden cheated. So there is no doubt in my mind he was going to claim the 2020 election was rigged.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It takes humility to admit one's errors or losses. I have yet to witness any humility from that guy. He seems to believe he is never wrong and nobody can question his own perceptions because he is the only person who really matters in his narcissistic, Bizarro World. Remember that time he accused Lyin Ted Cruz of electoral fraud in trump's very first election? Trump has certainly gotten a lot of mileage from his prevarications. Folks are eager to believe what they want to believe.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump has a history of claiming elections were rigged when they don't go his way. He claimed that Ted Cruz cheated when Cruz won the Iowa Caucus, then claimed Hilary cheated when she beat him in the popular vote in 2016. He even made noises saying that the only way he would lose in 2020 was if Biden cheated. So there is no doubt in my mind he was going to claim the 2020 election was rigged.

His entire life is characterized by blaming others for his own failures. He has never taken personal responsibility for any of his actions. The sad thing is Americans elected him to be POTUS anyway and given the 2022 primary results to date, I have no doubt it may happen again.

• Agree
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
  • Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0