Any Candy Crush Saga Fans, what level are you on now?

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Okay so I am totally hooked on that game, it is so much fun, that and Farm Heroes saga. Well I got into that game when this one guy I talked to for over a year was totally using me. I prayed my heart out to get over him, then a dear friend of mine introduced me to the game Candy Crush and I have to say I am totally hooked.
Also when I run out of lives I head over to Farm Hero's.
I hear that Candy Crush has 440 levels and they create more every 3 weeks.
Anyway to you Candy Crush fans, what level are you currently at now?
I am stuck on level 70 WOW those chocolate bars are a mess to get around.

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Im playing it wow it has 440 levels thanks i did not know that

the game reminds me of tetris attack on Snes that came out before it which originally is a game called
Panel de Pon from japan SNES Longplay [161] Tetris Attack - YouTube
:wave: there my dear bro, Yeah I see that you are really doing AWESOME at candy crush.
Yeah it does kind of remind me of tetris but the thing about tetris is that it is timed and I hate timed games I know there are certain levels that are timed on Candy crush, those make me anxious sometimes. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: to you dear bro!:)

Upvote 0

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No games that are casual are any different today. They all have in game purchases and all get hard at some point that you are forced to spend real money. Its why I don't play them. That and I feel they are just as addicting as MMOs. They are types of things that if not paid attention to, we could get ourselves putting them above God since we may spend all our time in them.

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums