✟8,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Wohhhh at long last! lol

Tash, I really do hope that your prepared for the heart ache City will show us all once again next year! lol. Good old Doncaster....you never let us down, your always consistant......ly bad that is! lol

Starts bobbing along to music in celebration of the split thread

El

Upvote 0

xxbubbly_bethxx

Apr 15, 2006
Bristol
✟7,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
yay thread no2!!! :thumbsup:

To answer the Q directed at me just before the thread was split: yup I am at St. Brendan's. I'm in upper 6th though so unfortunately I'll b gone by the time u get there! :(
I'm doing drama, english lang & english lit - all v similar! :)
What r u doing there?
xxx

Upvote 0

Elboy

Jun 2, 2005
Bristol england!!
✟8,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Its like saying how can chemistry be a subject.....its about learning the history, and developing the area itself.....

In chemistry students are bringing up new ideas every day, just like students are in fashion:)

Still i do agree there are some "DOSS" subjects out there....Geography! lol Its such a doss subject:) Believe you me!

El

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

xxbubbly_bethxx

Apr 15, 2006
Bristol
✟7,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Tashie said:
musical theatre, english lang, media and fashion! An i might be doin a fifth - law!! Am really excited!!
Tashie said:

*brings music to the party*

Aww wow they all sound really cool!
I sooo badly want to do Musical Theatre but it's too late for me now - grrr! lol
Never mind, I'm focusing on it in my degree anyway :D

Hope you have fun, college is so much better than school! I did Law AS last yr, it's ok but I dropped it cuz it bored me a bit...not to put you off or anything! :p

xxx

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Elboy

Jun 2, 2005
Bristol england!!
✟8,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Its basically an event our church has been holding since last year where churchs from all over bristol (and throughout the country! lol) come together and worship God, and also here some awesome preeches by people like Glynn Barrett etc. And also just get together and build friendships:)

El

Upvote 0