Any bishop, cardinal who praises Biden as Catholic is ‘wolf in shepherd’s clothing’: priest

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Biden 'is not a devout Catholic,' said Father Michael Orsi.

January 26, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – A U.S. priest is warning Catholics that even though some Catholic shepherds along with the mainstream media are trying to portray President Biden as a faithful Catholic who prays and attends Mass, the truth is that someone who champions the murder of children in the womb is not, and never can be, a “devout Catholic.”

Continued below.
Any bishop, cardinal who praises Biden as Catholic is ‘wolf in shepherd’s clothing’: priest

GOD Shines Forth!

Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Biden 'is not a devout Catholic,' said Father Michael Orsi.

January 26, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – A U.S. priest is warning Catholics that even though some Catholic shepherds along with the mainstream media are trying to portray President Biden as a faithful Catholic who prays and attends Mass, the truth is that someone who champions the murder of children in the womb is not, and never can be, a “devout Catholic.”

Continued below.

I'm not Catholic but am impressed with these tough priests. I watched his message and was encouraged. When I visit an older Catholic friend of mine he plays messages from Bishop Dolan of St. Gertrude the Great (Sedevacantist) and he speaks strong truth about what's being fomented by government.

Upvote 0