Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really really reallllyyy want to get my private pilots license the only thing that’s stopping my is my anxiousness but i know with Jesus i do not have to fear anything.
I reallly appreciate any advice on getting this license merci !!!

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,845.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I haven't got a pilots licence but I have managed to fly from Paris Charles to Gaulle to London Heathrow using my XPlane flight simulator. I'm hoping to do a flying lesson for real on my 50th birthday!

Upvote 0

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I haven't got a pilots licence but I have managed to fly from Paris Charles to Gaulle to London Heathrow using my XPlane flight simulator. I'm hoping to do a flying lesson for real on my 50th birthday![/QUOT
Wow that is so very awesome! That sounds like the best way too spend a 50th birthday!

Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
My advice is to do your research. You can do online research. I am not a pilot. I am just a Navy vet who used to repair aircraft.

Upvote 0

HisGraceAbounds

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Central Illinois
✟267,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I used to have a Private Pilot's License. Was a long time ago. I would have gone further, but couldn't afford the flight time for the additional ratings I wanted to get. I haven't flown in almost 20 years and my health is so bad now I couldn't pass the FAA physical.

Upvote 0

Boss_BlueAngels

Life is better when you're flying upside down.
Jul 19, 2005
Seattle
Visit site
✟14,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I really really reallllyyy want to get my private pilots license the only thing that’s stopping my is my anxiousness but i know with Jesus i do not have to fear anything.
I reallly appreciate any advice on getting this license merci !!!

Absolutely go for it and see it through to the end... even if you can only fly once a month, or once every two months, like I did. I got my private pilot certificate in high school almost 20 years ago. Aviation has been in my blood since birth and it has brought me the greatest joy, introduced me to the most amazing people, and is now providing a wonderful living for me and my family. I haven't been able to log any time in about 12 years because of costs (became a special education teacher and did that for 10 years) and picked up aviation photography as an excuse to stay in the air. That little hobby now has me working at The Boeing Company, producing training videos for all of Structures Engineering. And now I am a contender for a position as Flight Test Air-to-Air Photographer.

Best of luck on your journey!

Upvote 0