Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsroom

Jun 30, 2004
cambridge,mass.
✟117.00
Faith
Christian
HI ALL MEMBERS,This is not the best way to introduce myself but my life is in danger, Has anyone ever heard of a evil spirit that harass and phyisicaly hurts a person? this is my situation as of the last two years. I tried every thing possible.including asking Jesus to forgive me for all the sins i could remember and i forgave all the ones who hurt me etc.I need some help because it has been progressing every day. I am a reborn Christian,i have joined your site .i won't get to details now except in the beginning i chalanged this thing and called it names and made a fool of it many times which i should not have done in hind site. It never leaves,it hangs around me constantly all the time.I have tried every thing,this thing is mean and non-stop, it lets me know there is nothing i can do and no one can get rid of him,it seems to be about anger and lust.
I can not see it but feel it..Any help would be God sent .I am 53 years old ,very lodgeical,and very sane. I never new this could even happen.
ARE THERE OTHERS BEING HURT LIKE ME? p.s. this started one year after my divorce. does anyone know someone i could see in my area,Cambridge,Boston,massachusetts etc.I go to church every day and pray the rest of the day,it now hurts me real bad when i pray ,please someone help. SINCEARLY,john (jcsroom)

Status
Not open for further replies.