Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please say a prayer, am having a lot of anxiety at the moment.

This is something I am all too familiar with, Still. I will keep you in my prayers. Bless you.

14930387671259271460131350.png

Upvote 0

ChildofGod222

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2017
M.A.
✟520,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I too suffer from anxiety. I have learned from experience that it helps greatly to not fight the anxiety when it comes but to just everything flow. Recite the following scriptures which should help you also in overcoming your anxiety. :yellowheart:

1. Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
2. 1 John 4:18
“There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.”
3. Psalm 94:19
“When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.”
4. 2 Timothy 1:7
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
5. Psalm 23:4
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”
6. Proverbs 12:25
"An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up.”
7. Matthew 6:34
“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
8. 1 Peter 5:6-7
“Humble yourselves, then, under God’s mighty hand, so that he will lift you up in his own good time. Leave all your worries with him, because he cares for you.”
9. Isaiah 35:4
“Tell everyone who is discouraged, Be strong and don’t be afraid! God is coming to your rescue…”
10. Mark 6:50
“Immediately he spoke to them and said, 'Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.'”

Upvote 0