• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Anxiety is too much

Deeper99

Sep 23, 2018
europe
✟44,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
i don’t want to be a pain or annoying but i’m getting incredibly anxious I don’t want to say why just yet but I just wish God would heal me - I feel so terrible and frightened sometimes. I feel like i’m losing my mind please pray for me :(

• Prayers
Reactions: Multifavs

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,478.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Its a struggle. I understand as i suffer anxiety / depression too.

Offer up your sufferings to God. Jesus carries you, as you carry your cross. Also, seek medical help too if you haven't already. God gave us physicians.

You are not alone here. May God wrap His healing arms around you my friend.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Deeper99

Sep 23, 2018
europe
✟44,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Its a struggle. I understand as i suffer anxiety / depression too.

Offer up your sufferings to God. Jesus carries you, as you carry your cross. Also, seek medical help too if you haven't already. God gave us physicians.

You are not alone here. May God wrap His healing arms around you my friend.

God bless you.
Thank you for this but you see I feel like I am bad person deep down with bad thoughts and you and everyone else here isn’t as bad as I. In the past I read some disturbing articles and ‘enjoyed’ them and now when I think of what I read it gives me terrible anxiety - it’s horrible. I feel like I can’t tell anyone. I’m trapped in My mind :( I know my future is hopeful due to God speaking to me and others speaking to me through God but right now I feel alone God bless you too

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,478.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Me good? I truly wish! I am battling against evil. Its a daily battle too.

I know that i can only win, through and with Jesus. True belief in the Son of God. I struggle every single day. I lose many battles against the devil but, he ain't going to win the war! However hard it gets.

Be strong. Turn to Jesus. Repent of any sins. Know that God is standing in front of you with open arms.

Upvote 0