Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi I have to go back to school tonight for the next semester and I just ask for prayer that God would guide and strengthen me through the rest of the year and help me stand firm against peer pressure and sin. I also ask for prayer that God bring peace in my relationships and that I could be a better witness for Christ to my friends. Thanks and God bless

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi I have to go back to school tonight for the next semester and I just ask for prayer that God would guide and strengthen me through the rest of the year and help me stand firm against peer pressure and sin. I also ask for prayer that God bring peace in my relationships and that I could be a better witness for Christ to my friends. Thanks and God bless

Praying that God's grace, loving kindness, and tender mercies are evident as you step out, trusting Him in all that you think, say, and do, and may He bless you immensely, and grant you extraordinary wisdom, and favor. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
2a2a49d22b3571ea826820cdff8f0b96.jpg
th

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this academic request in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Testimony - I graduated like 255 out of 277 students. Having not done so well at the college I was attending, I prayed and asked God for a job. I now make around $70,000 as a lab technician at a large factory. I also know educated people who have a lot more education than I and only make a fraction of the wages. Sometimes God can do better than college, key words... Good Company... You can go far in a good company with little when God is in it!

Upvote 0