• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Anxiety about Faith.

Blaise N

Jul 4, 2021
Midwest US
✟117,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone.

Im reaching out tonight to the community for help.So I recently reread a passage on a Christian questions site from Ephesians which states “For it is by grace you have been saved through faith,it is a gift from God so that no one may boast” And I’ve been worried because many Christian articles say faith isn’t something you can muster up.These past few days have been tough on my psychologically,and to be anxious over wether I’m somehow pretending to be a Christian or trying to muster up faith.It’s beginning to scare me.

Last edited:

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone.

Im reaching out tonight to the community for help.So I recently reread a passage from Ephesians which states “For it is by grace you have been saved through faith,it is a gift from God so that no one may boast” And I’ve been worried because many Christian articles say faith isn’t something you can muster up.These past few days have been tough on my psychologically,and to be anxious over wether I’m somehow pretending to be a Christian or trying to muster up faith.It’s beginning to scare me.
The fact that you are worried shows that you care and Jesus understands and knows everything already. God bless you

• Agree
Reactions: Blaise N
Upvote 0