Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The mayor is not part of the solution. I keep feeling like these people want to start a war, they keep trying to find a combination of disrespect and violence that will provoke combat.

I agree. They keep pushing and pushing. Their agenda is showing and it has nothing to do with black lives. For whatever reason they think they can't succeed in society or that they're being left behind and they want to tear it all down.

• Agree
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟304,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Proverbs 8:32 Now therefore, my sons, listen to me, for blessed are those who keep my ways. 33 Listen to instruction and be wise; do not ignore it. 34 Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at the posts of my doorway. 35 For whoever finds me finds life and obtains the favor of the LORD. 36 But he who fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The mayor is not part of the solution. I keep feeling like these people want to start a war, they keep trying to find a combination of disrespect and violence that will provoke combat.

Many of them do want violence (civil war) .... and are being "fueled" (used/manipulated) to do so by the politicians .... disgusting what politicians do ... pitting people against one another in an effort to gain power ... and many don't see this ... sad ... very sad.

• Agree
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0