United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
waters = waters that allow merchants of other nations to exchange goods
Here is where I quoted the interpretation of "waters" in "Symbolic" prophecy

Revelation 17:15
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Upvote 0

victorinus

catholic
May 15, 2016
usa
✟42,422.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Here is where I quoted the interpretation of "waters" in "Symbolic" prophecy

Revelation 17:15
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
and it makes me think about trade in chapter 18

Upvote 0

Lee Stuvmen

If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
✟30,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

The "waters"(people kindreds, nations, and tongues) are one part of the puzzle in identifying Great City Babylon.

The shipmasters and merchants are another part in identifying Great City Babylon.

There are those that insist it MUST be Rome, but Rome does not meet ALL the QUALIFIERS provided in 17, 18. Although it DOES play a part.

I could try to show you where I was led, but you probably couldn't hear how the USA fits every single qualifier of Great City Babylon to a "T".

Harlot
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Islam doesn't recognize Jesus to be DRUNK on the Blood

ONLY "Christianity" recognizes Jesus, so Harlot Religion must be a "Christian" religion.

To date there have been 6 "Christian" POLITICAL world superpower nations

USA is Sixth "Christian" World Superpower(WSP) Nation to exist.
#1 Rome(originator of "Sunday" Christianity)[fallen as WSP but still exists]
#2 Portugal[fallen as WSP but still exists]
#3 Spain[fallen as WSP but still exists]
#4 France[fallen as WSP but still exists]
#5 England[fallen as WSP but still exists]
#6 USA[CURRENT World "Christian Superpower]
#7 EU(future)

10 kings WITHOUT kingdoms that HATE Great City Babylon

Every geographic nation on earth has it's King(president, leader, etc.)
go to a globe and POINT OUT JUST ONE geographic nation that does not have a leader.

But these 10 kings have NO geographic kingdom.

I.S.I.S. has 10 kings with no geographic kingdom;
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

AND HATES USA, and has sworn it's destruction
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

USA is "policeman of the world"

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city(nation), which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Rev. 18
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

USA has taught "Capitalism" to whole world. Love of money is called IDOLATRY.

In it's BASIC SENSE, "Capitalism" is based upon COVETOUSNESS.
  • MERCHANTS cleverly advertising GOODS,

• so that people COVET those goods

• and BUY THOSE GOODS;

• WHICH MAKES THE MERCHANTS RICH

"Capitalism" IS NOT an attribute of a "TRUE Christian" nation.

7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

USA has highest standard of living in world and is greatest world superpower in world history.

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

USA is LARGEST CONSUMER NATION on earth

What CITY on the face of the earth is such a LARGE CONSUMER of products, that it's destruction would result in an almost TOTAL drop in WORLD WIDE demand for consumer goods?

The TRUTH IS;

THERE IS NO Single "City" on the face of the earth that can meet this qualifier!

However - THERE IS a "CITY / NATION that DOES meet EVERY QUALIFIER of "Great CITY/NATION Babylon"!

-THE SIXTH "Christian" NATION/HEAD

-The United States of America

According to the following link;
  • The UNITED STATES of AMERICA
-RANKS #1 in Consumer Spending

-@ 28.9% of TOTAL world spending

• JAPAN
-RANKS #2 in Consumer Spending

-@ 8.5% of TOTAL world spending
List of largest consumer markets - Wikipedia

How many Japanese will have jobs to earn money to spend 8.5% of global spending, if there are NO AMERICANS TO BUY THEIR;
  • CARS
  • MOTORCYCLES
  • ELECTRONICS
  • ETC?

How Do ALL of the products Americans buy get to America from
China
Japan
Germany
etc.?

ON SHIPS!
17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Of course no one can see these things.

And I wasn't looking at these things.

I was following a trail of breadcrumbs throughout Scriptural prophecy and history, and when I looked up, this is where it led.

But you all are way too smart to believe this bunk, huh?

Last edited:
Upvote 0