Nov 12, 2008
✟239,892.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Which brand of Anti-Virus software will provide me with the best protection against Covid19?

OB :rolleyes:
There is no software solution. You need a hardware approach. A concrete bunker with two foot thick walls and roof, independent power generation, hydroponic greenhouse and high level air filtration system should work.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,609.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Which brand of Anti-Virus software will provide me with the best protection against Covid19?

You need to disconnect your computer from the internet BEFORE it becomes infected, and keep it disconnected permanently. There is no AV software that can do anything about Covid-19.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,648.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

You've got to go a cut above the normal recognized brands. I'm sure the Russians have a quality, legit product that I can't pronounce, but it's exclusive. They'll e-mail you if you qualify, and probably require cryptocurrency payment in advance for their services. I hear they're so good, they have webcam footage of everyone who looks at inappropriate content, even if they don't have webcams. ;)

Note to the completely ignorant: DON'T actually do this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Occams Barber
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

I suggest Bullguard. It won't keep you from the virus, but it will protect you from the garbage flying around about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Occams Barber
Upvote 0