HannahT

Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟458,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ANAHEIM – More than 50 Donald Trump supporters and opponents clashed Tuesday afternoon in front of Anaheim City Hall, where officials are discussing a resolution denouncing the campaign rhetoric of the Republican presidential candidate.

Five people were pepper sprayed – three were treated at the scene, Anaheim Police Department Sgt. Daron Wyatt said. No one was taken in custody during the altercation, but police were working to find the responsible party, he said.

At least two were female Trump supporters and two were young children.

A woman, wearing a red “Make America Great Again” cap, was hit on the left side of her face. Both of her grandchildren were also was hit.

Paramedics were seen pouring water on their eyes to try and remove the stinging spray. A young girl about 8 years old cried hysterically.

Pressing a white ice pack on the right side of her face, Linda Reedy of Laguna Niguel was also hit with pepper spray.

“All I remember is a young man jumped on one of my friends and I told him to get off. Then I got pepper sprayed,” said Reedy, 53, wearing a U.S.A. shirt and cap. “I’m a Trump supporter, but I’m here to support free speech. Anaheim has more important things to worry about. What she’s doing is un-American.”

Sigh.

Reactions: brinny

HannahT

Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟458,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The two girls were with an older woman who wore a red ball cap with the Trump campaign slogan, "Make America Great Again." She was the girls' grandmother and was also struck by pepper-spray, the Register reported.

Rodriguez, clad in blue Trump baseball cap and red Trump T-shirt, had visibly red skin on his face. He said his attacker had pepper-sprayed one of the little girls as he backed away.

Pro and anti-Trump forces face off at a rally in Anaheim on April 26, 2016. (Credit: KTLA)

“I don’t feel good. My eyes are burning,” Rodriguez said.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟458,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
anaheim3.jpg

People are getting out of control here. This is just pitiful.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,340,195.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Anti Trump Protester Pepper Sprays Children
ANAHEIM – More than 50 Donald Trump supporters and opponents clashed Tuesday afternoon in front of Anaheim City Hall, where officials are discussing a resolution denouncing the campaign rhetoric of the Republican presidential candidate.

Five people were pepper sprayed – three were treated at the scene, Anaheim Police Department Sgt. Daron Wyatt said. No one was taken in custody during the altercation, but police were working to find the responsible party, he said.

At least two were female Trump supporters and two were young children.

A woman, wearing a red “Make America Great Again” cap, was hit on the left side of her face. Both of her grandchildren were also was hit.

Paramedics were seen pouring water on their eyes to try and remove the stinging spray. A young girl about 8 years old cried hysterically.

Pressing a white ice pack on the right side of her face, Linda Reedy of Laguna Niguel was also hit with pepper spray.

“All I remember is a young man jumped on one of my friends and I told him to get off. Then I got pepper sprayed,” said Reedy, 53, wearing a U.S.A. shirt and cap. “I’m a Trump supporter, but I’m here to support free speech. Anaheim has more important things to worry about. What she’s doing is un-American.”
God have mercy!

Praying.

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,340,195.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The two girls were with an older woman who wore a red ball cap with the Trump campaign slogan, "Make America Great Again." She was the girls' grandmother and was also struck by pepper-spray, the Register reported.

Rodriguez, clad in blue Trump baseball cap and red Trump T-shirt, had visibly red skin on his face. He said his attacker had pepper-sprayed one of the little girls as he backed away.

Pro and anti-Trump forces face off at a rally in Anaheim on April 26, 2016. (Credit: KTLA)

“I don’t feel good. My eyes are burning,” Rodriguez said.
That's despicable and sick.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,340,195.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
....just wondering, does water help or counter-act pepper spray?

I thought that it makes it worse?

i could be wrong....i remember something about the volatile oils in the spray and that water not only worsens it, but possibly spreads it?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
....just wondering, does water help or counter-act pepper spray?

I thought that it makes it worse?

i could be wrong....i remember something about the volatile oils in the spray and that water not only worsens it, but possibly spreads it?
Just mild soap and water I hear is the best way to treat it.

Upvote 0