Sep 16, 2016
California
✟7,635.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin is the Anti-Christ.
Russia is a major player in end-times eschatology!

Please check a gematria calculator for english numbers equation.

I personally use Gematrix.org

You will get his name as the number one entry and "Sixhundred Threescore And Six" as the second result under the english gematria.

KING JAMES VERSION ONLY!

Ken Behrens

Sep 5, 2016
Milford, Delaware, USA
Visit site
✟32,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Check a Russian on English Gematria? If you have 2000 languages on the earth, and a different Gematria pattern for each, it's very likely that anyone's name will be 666 in at least one of them. I like that Ronald Reagan did not use his middle name. I looked it up once, it's Wilson. Get it? 6 letters, 6 letters, 6 letters. Also, if you double the K in Barack, Obama's name is 666 in Hebrew.

By the way, if KJV turns YHWH into Jehovah, what would it do to Vladimirovich? Would it still be 666 then?

Upvote 0

OneChristianLight

Jun 26, 2016
Houston, TX
✟15,802.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
Sep 16, 2016
California
✟7,635.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What are you talking about? Vladimir Putin is a conservative Christian who has been working with the Orthodox Church to keep God in Russia after a nearly century-long Marxist dictatorship of anti-religious oppression and violence. You can read about it here: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/11/vladimir-putin-finds-an-ally-in-resurgent-russian-/

I understand the confusion. He's quite peaceful, ain't he?
Gog and Magog ring a bell, though?

"Israel was spared yet more condemnation by the United Nations on Wednesday not by its usual benefactor, the United States, but rather by Russia, which traditionally sides with the Jewish state's Arab antagonists."

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/23437/Default.aspx?topic=article_title

Upvote 0

OneChristianLight

Jun 26, 2016
Houston, TX
✟15,802.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I understand the confusion. He's quite peaceful, ain't he?
Gog and Magog ring a bell, though?

"Israel was spared yet more condemnation by the United Nations on Wednesday not by its usual benefactor, the United States, but rather by Russia, which traditionally sides with the Jewish state's Arab antagonists."

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/23437/Default.aspx?topic=article_title

Why do you feel the need to patronize Israel? Christian minorities face discrimination there. Here's an article called "Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them" from an Israeli news source: http://www.haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099

You shouldn't be supporting Israel when they have such an abysmal track record for human rights. You ought to read up on Israel's ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from their homes.

Since I, a religious Christian, oppose the Israeli state because of way they treat Christian and Arab minorities, you must think I'm an anti-Christ, lol.

Maybe you grew up during the Cold War and thus still have a poor outlook on Russia today. The Soviet Union collapsed over a generation ago, and Russia is a much different nation now.

• Agree
Reactions: tatteredsoul
Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What's anti-Christ are all those that go about reading their own conspiracy theories into the scriptures and falsely accusing people of things. It's not only scripture abuse but spiritual delusion.

Upvote 0
Sep 16, 2016
California
✟7,635.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Why do you feel the need to patronize Israel? Christian minorities face discrimination there. Here's an article called "Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them" from an Israeli news source: http://www.haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099

You shouldn't be supporting Israel when they have such an abysmal track record for human rights. You ought to read up on Israel's ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from their homes.

Since I, a religious Christian, oppose the Israeli state because of way they treat Christian and Arab minorities, you must think I'm an anti-Christ, lol.

Maybe you grew up during the Cold War and thus still have a poor outlook on Russia today. The Soviet Union collapsed over a generation ago, and Russia is a much different nation now.

Your assumptions are false. I know Netanyahu wants the cleansing of Israel. An Anti-Christ denies Christ. Do you deny our Lord and savior?

Divide the land of Israel and bad things happen. You are sidetracking the conversation away from the topic and directing it at me. Troll?

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

You will get his name as the number one entry and "Sixhundred Threescore And Six" as the second result under the english gematria.

KING JAMES VERSION ONLY!

I agree he is a major player.

But Antichrist? Doubt it.

This Antichrist entity is supposed to look like Christ to even the elect.

He is likely a candidate to look like Antichrist by circumstsnce, so that the real entity will be able to do miracles and look like Christ by comparison.

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,598.00
Faith
Christian
Antichrist performs lying signs and wonders which deceives the whole world. So those things he does must be supernatural, not natural.

2 Thessalonians 2
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Upvote 0
Sep 16, 2016
California
✟7,635.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Antichrist performs lying signs and wonders which deceives the whole world. So those things he does must be supernatural, not natural.

2 Thessalonians 2
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

That's after he is revealed, though. Revealed as in given supernatural power. We are warned to watch. The Holy Bible even says it's wisdom to know the number of the beast.

So technically he has not been given supernatural powers yet (as far as I know of). This will occur next year on September 25th-ish, 2017.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian

KING JAMES VERSION ONLY!

So what is the proper transliteration of Putin's name into Hebrew?

BTW, there are at least 4 systems of Hebrew gematria. Which version did you use?

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I've seen this exact same claim applied to several people in the past, not least Gorbachev, Yeltsin, both Bushes and Saddam Hussein. Every time these are absolute 100% totally guaranteed-to-be confirmations. Every time, they turn out to be wrong.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What's anti-Christ are all those that go about reading their own conspiracy theories into the scriptures and falsely accusing people of things. It's not only scripture abuse but spiritual delusion.
And tiresome.

Upvote 0

BlackZeppelin

Sep 26, 2016
Australia
✟18,733.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What are you talking about? Vladimir Putin is a conservative Christian who has been working with the Orthodox Church to keep God in Russia after a nearly century-long Marxist dictatorship of anti-religious oppression and violence. You can read about it here: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/11/vladimir-putin-finds-an-ally-in-resurgent-russian-/

Are you kidding? You call Putin a conservative Christian? Don't you know of all the anti Christian laws that have been in place for the last couple of months?

For all except the Russian orthodox, it is illegal to preach everywhere except in church. Home fellowships and bible studies are banned. If you are online and invite someone to church you will be fined. If a Christian is fined and he/she is part of a church, the church is also fined.

Even in your own home, if you pray as a group, the law states that everyone has to be a believer. If a single unbeliever is present, you can't pray as a group.

Does that sound like a Christian to you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

daughterofthemosthigh7

AGE 52 and as if our votes matter!
Aug 2, 2016
Texas
✟15,242.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

You have got to be kidding me-- shakes head in disbelief...
Genesis 12:3 KJV for starters.

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL..this is so funny.
I have seen so many antichrist leaders since the 80s..
Reagan was antichrist because he had 6 letters in each of his names. Bush 1 was antichrist because he said "new world order" Bill Clinton was antichrist because of NAFTA and world economics (he might still be Antichrist if Hillary gets elected because she is the scarlet woman of Babylon and those 2 together, oh my!), Bush 2 was antichrist simply because he was son of the antichrist Bush 1 and continued the Iraq war to seize Babylon. Obama is presently the antichrist for a number of reasons.
You can google both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and people are already saying either one is the antichrist..
Poor Vladimir...are we sure he isn't running for US President to get such an infamous designation?

Upvote 0

chandraclaws

May 25, 2015
✟3,897.00
Faith
Christian
LOL..this is so funny.
I have seen so many antichrist leaders since the 80s..
Reagan was antichrist because he had 6 letters in each of his names. Bush 1 was antichrist because he said "new world order" Bill Clinton was antichrist because of NAFTA and world economics (he might still be Antichrist if Hillary gets elected because she is the scarlet woman of Babylon and those 2 together, oh my!), Bush 2 was antichrist simply because he was son of the antichrist Bush 1 and continued the Iraq war to seize Babylon. Obama is presently the antichrist for a number of reasons.
You can google both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and people are already saying either one is the antichrist..
Poor Vladimir...are we sure he isn't running for US President to get such an infamous designation?
Not running, but perhaps running the show.

Upvote 0

OneChristianLight

Jun 26, 2016
Houston, TX
✟15,802.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Are you kidding? You call Putin a conservative Christian? Don't you know of all the anti Christian laws that have been in place for the last couple of months?

For all except the Russian orthodox, it is illegal to preach everywhere except in church. Home fellowships and bible studies are banned. If you are online and invite someone to church you will be fined. If a Christian is fined and he/she is part of a church, the church is also fined.

Even in your own home, if you pray as a group, the law states that everyone has to be a believer. If a single unbeliever is present, you can't pray as a group.

Does that sound like a Christian to you?

Uh, source?

• Agree
Reactions: LastSeven
Upvote 0