Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Its hard to imagine that some of those people live for 1991 years and still waiting. Can you prove that they are still alive somewhere?
I have pointed the same thing out to Amil who claimed the Revelation 20:4 resurrection happened in the first century. Are there billions of humans in incorruptible bodies walking around and having offspring for 1991 years? Putting all prophecy into one Easter Basket called 70AD will never work out for any who try.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Neither Jesus nor apostles nor Daniel ever separated the events to happen in different generations, even in generations separated by 2,000 years.
Yes Jesus claimed the Second Coming was a separate event from 70AD. It will happen after, as there will be tribulation until it happens. Jesus would never give a length. That would declare He knew the exact timing. That would make Him a liar. Jesus just points out non stop tribulation until the Second Coming.

What was the last 1900 years if they were the post NHNE? Where is the New Jerusalem? Where is the Lake of Fire?

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟149,166.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have pointed the same thing out to Amil who claimed the Revelation 20:4 resurrection happened in the first century. Are there billions of humans in incorruptible bodies walking around and having offspring for 1991 years? Putting all prophecy into one Easter Basket called 70AD will never work out for any who try.
You must first prove that the resurrection is what you write it is.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟149,166.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You must first prove that the resurrection is what you write it is.
Jesus already did that 1991 years ago. If you do not accept Jesus Christ physically raised from the dead, I cannot help you figure out Revelation 20:4.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The FP is the final end of the beast out of the sea.
The false prophet is the beast coming out of the earth. Not sea.

upload_2021-4-4_12-55-5.png

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟149,166.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus already did that 1991 years ago. If you do not accept Jesus Christ physically raised from the dead, I cannot help you figure out Revelation 20:4.
Revelation is a symbolic book. Its not a proof of anything. Anything in it can mean anything.

You must prove your claims from texts that are not symbolic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chi.C

Feb 28, 2021
Quebec
✟24,747.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Is it possible the "Antichrist" or "Man of Lawlessness" is a French Canadian-Chinese ?

And what will the Antichrist/Man of Lawlessness do ? Set up a "New World Order" ?
I am a quebecois of chinese origin... I anyone wants to call me antichristian, I WILL GO FULL LAWLESS ON YOU!!! Now if you will excuse me I have a pizza to order, not that Sicilian stuff but American, you know the new world style.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I have explained that the beast is a BODY of unbelievers. The false prophet "is" the Second beast, so this beast represents the BODY of professed Christian leaders. They will pretend to have the power (horn) of Christ (lamb). They are the false teachers and pastors who will force their audience WITHIN the unfaithful congregation (woman) to receive His mark to show their allegiance to Satan by agreeing with HIS doctrines through the false prophets...and do it, instead of Christ! They hate the church because of who she once with truthful testimony. That made her desolate and spiritually naked. This is how God has allowed them to give their unfaithful church (kingdom) to Satan's rule THROUGH their false prophets and christ so He will judge them for unfaithfulness. The woman is the UNFAITHFUL CONGREGATION running by false prophets and christs! This is where you do not want to remain while God judges her! Didn't you read the Scripture?

Rev 17:12-13
(12) And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
(13) These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Rev 17:16-18
(16) And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
(17) For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
(18) And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

If you think that the woman is RCC, physical Jerusalem, or the even USA, you totally missed it! God always judges His House and people first and you are looking at the wrong place, sir! That is why your charts come full of errors. Of course, what do you expect from a newspaper Eschatology? Open your eyes, Dougg, Lord Willing, to find out who the beast and the woman really are!

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You all leave Satan out of the chapter, yet Satan is the one allowed to do anything. Remember Job? Revelation 12 and 13 are about Satan directly and it mirrors Daniel 11. Except this time, Satan is front and center.

God allows Satan to have a FP. God allows Satan control of the vineyard. Revelation 13 is an alternate result of the confirmation of Daniel 9:27. The 7th Trumpet will either be one week, or be extended by 42 months. Daniel saw the desolation, but gave no details. John was a witness to this time, but only if it actually happened.

Most people accept and preach/teach it has to happen. It only happens if the church fails to bring in a full harvest of souls. That is not really a failure of evangelism. That is the condition of an apostate church that literally welcomed Satan with a mind set that saw Satan coming as inevitable. It is a self fulfilled prophecy. They kept claiming an antichrist is coming, instead of turning from wickedness and the cares of carnal flesh. The church was never supposed to worry about modern comforts, but to spread the Gospel until the very end. The apostate church of today was choked by the cares of this life, and became complacent. They joined the tares in enjoying life.

The FP is the only human and the sea is the only symbol of humanity. Coming out of the pit is coming out of the land. The pit was already opened in the 5th Trumpet. People can literally see the door to Satan's kingdom. The place those souls who followed him is the pit, known as sheol. Satan will be locked back in the pit for 1000 years either way.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Good job on connecting false prophet with the second beast. Now tell me, HOW will this beast deceive people with the means of the miracles? What miracles is it? And what does the earth represents where the second beast comes out? Remember the beast represents a body of professed Christians, not a single man, building, or entity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Revelation is a symbolic book. Its not a proof of anything. Anything in it can mean anything.

You must prove your claims from texts that are not symbolic.
Then you explain to me the words of Jesus in John 3. Jesus was speaking in symbols. I doubt you will find one symbolic free verse in the Bible to represent your "anything goes" approach to life.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi,

Is it possible the "Antichrist" or "Man of Lawlessness" is a French Canadian-Chinese ?

And what will the Antichrist/Man of Lawlessness do ? Set up a "New World Order" ?

The Antichrist will be the satanic leader of the revived Roman Empire. He will be out from somewhere in Europe. The False Prophet will be a Jew, most likely out from Israel.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟837,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
French Canadian-Chinese

I am so curious why you think the AC would specifically be French Canadian-Chinese. Without divulging anyone's private info, can you say more?

Upvote 0