✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I'm looking into what Russel Brand claims in his latest video
"A new investigation reports that Anthony Fauci and the NIH received and hid $350 million of royalties from pharma companies."

He however can often say stuff against the TOS so won't bother linking but googling some stories that he probably is using as source material.

NIH scientists received estimated $350 million in royalties since 2009: Report

The medical “research” RACKET: $350 million in royalties was secretly paid to NIH scientists, including Fauci

Fauci, Collins Shared In ‘Secret’ NIH ‘Royalties’ Totaling $350M: Watchdog Report | The Daily Wire

It turns out this was Brand's original source

Substack Investigation: Faucis Royalties And The $350 Million Royalty Payment Stream HIDDEN By NIH

Last edited:

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"A new investigation reports that Anthony Fauci and the NIH received and hid $350 million of royalties from pharma companies."

He however can often say stuff against the TOS so won't bother linking but googling some stories that he probably is using as source material.

The medical “research” RACKET: $350 million in royalties was secretly paid to NIH scientists, including Fauci

Fauci, Collins Shared In ‘Secret’ NIH ‘Royalties’ Totaling $350M: Watchdog Report | The Daily Wire

Report: Fauci and NIH Scientists Were Recipients of Approximately $350 Million in “Royalties” from 2009 to 2020
That’s a lot of money to hide under the mattress.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Do they take and hide income tax receipts too?

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It turns out this was Brand's original source

Substack Investigation: Faucis Royalties And The $350 Million Royalty Payment Stream HIDDEN By NIH
Recieving royalties are a legal way to recieve compensation. Kickbacks are the illegal way to recieve compensation. So not sure what the problem is.

• Winner
Reactions: Thomas White
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Recieving royalties are a legal way to recieve compensation. Kickbacks are the illegal way to recieve compensation. So not sure what the problem is.
Fauci-nomics. A branch of the soft sciences driven by the need to find fault with Fauci. Branches out into anyone who made Trump look stupid at some point.

• Agree
Reactions: FreeinChrist
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Assume u love vaccines, especially ones that admittingly alter your dna, away from Fathers creation, to change dna, like in time of noah, the reason for the flood, corrupted dna. Hmmm
Well that's quite the story. Welcome to CF. AND, I am not vaccinated due to a few family history conditions, Guillion Barre Syndrome and Bells Palsy but certainly not because it would alter my DNA or give me the mark of the beast.
Thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well that's quite the story. Welcome to CF. AND, I am not vaccinated due to a few family history conditions, Guillion Barre Syndrome and Bells Palsy but certainly not because it would alter my DNA or give me the mark of the beast.
Thanks for sharing.

That's a good enough reason to not vaccinate, as even the questionarre for Covid vaccine asks that, but "alter one's DNA" and this "mark of the beast talk" is big foot territory there.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's a good enough reason to not vaccinate, as even the questionarre for Covid vaccine asks that, but "alter one's DNA" and this "mark of the beast talk" is big foot territory there.
Interesting! I just looked up the form and that is one of the questions. I did not know it was on their question list. So would I have been rejected? My sister got this disease in the 70's after getting the Swine flu vaccine. She almost died so the entire family has steered away. Thanks for sharing!

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Interesting! I just looked up the form and that is one of the questions. I did not know it was on their question list. So would I have been rejected? My sister got this disease in the 70's after getting the Swine flu vaccine. She almost died so the entire family has steered away. Thanks for sharing!

Well, it was kind of like a generic question like "Have you ever had an allergic reaction to vaccines before" , or something like that.

I got a friend of mine that's allergic to everything in general (well, almost eveyrthing) and she didn't get vaccinated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Starting many decades ago, funding agencies encouraged researchers to get patents on their discoveries. The idea was the research ought to encourage creation of new products, and thus researchers should try to move their research into the commercial arena and make products out of them.

You can make arguments against this, but it's been a consistent policy for like 50 years. Personally I'd prefer to separate pure research and commercial development, but this was a reaction to congress being unwilling to fund pure research. They wanted to see results for their constituents. I think it produces a kind of conflict of interest in research, but you can hardly fault Fauci and other researchers for doing what Congress expects people with grants to do.

Typically leaders of organizations like the NIH are scientists. With the current policy, that means they will likely have patents and be getting royalties.

• Winner
Reactions: Thomas White
Upvote 0