Feb 2, 2014
✟33,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The specific situation I have been praying on has not changed for the better yet - in fact, it appears to have gotten worse.

However - I have also been praying for increased faith and patience, in order to have peace in the midst of the storm as I wait for my blessings to manifest. I am proud to report that I feel I am receiving that! I have been in the battle for so long that I was beginning to wonder if I was praying for the wrong thing and that maybe the desires of my heart were purely selfish and not in alignment with God's Will. However my cousin advised me to listen to the song "I Give Myself Away" yesterday. I listened to that song and then just meditated on it. I begin to feel peace in my heart and I heard the Holy Spirit provide me direction. He told me to hang on, continue to pray, persevere and have faith - dont give up!

So while I have yet to receive the blessings I have been praying for, I have received the peace in my spirit to know that they're coming in His due time. It felt amazing to sit there and really "hear" direction from God!

Upvote 0

baileygirl3

Jul 16, 2013
✟15,780.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I really did not know where to put this so I thought I would share it here, Thanks to all who have prayed for me during the times I have asked for it. It helped, and means the world to me. I have kept strong in my faith during the most difficult times the past year. Did we endure them? Yes. Will I face more? Probably. However, I know with the Lord, prayer and my good friends here I can get through those hardships a little more easily. Thanks again

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums