Answered prayer - received an email from sick child's grandma

B

BrotherDaniel

Recently, we received a prayer request from grandma to pray for her little grandson Matthew, who suffered from leukemia. Matthew's story touched my heart profoundly. I prayed for him every day. Then after 2 weeks, I received an email from his grandma:

"God,s healing power on Matthew. He is one and a half years old. The doctor says that he has agressive leukemia. He has four days of kemo . he has mouth sores from it. In the Name of Jesus Matthew is totaly healed."

This is a testament of God's power! I am so happy for Matthew, I can't contain my joy and happiness! Praise to the Lord !!!! Praise to the Lord!!!! AMEN !!!

ren000

May 23, 2007
✟15,131.00
Faith
Christian
Recently, we received a prayer request from grandma to pray for her little grandson Matthew, who suffered from leukemia. Matthew's story touched my heart profoundly. I prayed for him every day. Then after 2 weeks, I received an email from his grandma:

"God,s healing power on Matthew. He is one and a half years old. The doctor says that he has agressive leukemia. He has four days of kemo . he has mouth sores from it. In the Name of Jesus Matthew is totaly healed."

This is a testament of God's power! I am so happy for Matthew, I can't contain my joy and happiness! Praise to the Lord !!!! Praise to the Lord!!!! AMEN !!!
Praise the Lord!

Upvote 0