Another Whopper from Trump...must be a day ending in 'y'....

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Reactions: Hank77

zephcom

Jul 9, 2017
Pacific Northwest
✟87,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
So good to see that many around here are now concerned with the honesty of their politicians.

I look forward, then, to widespread criticism of the President's latest whopper......right?

Donald Trump's claim that the military ran out of ammunition is "not true," House Armed Services Committee member says
I no longer care what the president says about anything. To paraphrase the old joke:

"How can you tell if the president is lying?" "His mouth is moving"

This administration is like a nightmare that won't let you wake up.

• Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

dailyprayerwarrior

Sep 2, 2019
Blaine
✟12,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Before I make a decision on what to believe I'll check to see what is brewing on independent news outlets first. Then I take it all before the Lord and lift up the leadership of the country. I believe that most Americans will not know who to believe by the time the 2020 election comes. There are some dirty people on both sides of the government and we need to pray that God cleans house.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Before I make a decision on what to believe I'll check to see what is brewing on independent news outlets first. Then I take it all before the Lord and lift up the leadership of the country. I believe that most Americans will not know who to believe by the time the 2020 election comes. There are some dirty people on both sides of the government and we need to pray that God cleans house.

All you need in this case is to listen to Trump’s own words...

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I believe that most Americans will not know who to believe by the time the 2020 election comes.

On the contrary, I think they’ll have a much clearer picture of their dishonest President and his spineless sycophants...

Upvote 0