LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
The fewer Muslims coming into our country, the better.
"Why does the world shed crocodile’s tears over the richly merited fate of a small Muslim minority? I ask the American people: Are you prepared to receive in your midst these well-poisoners of the world and the universal spirit of Christianity? We would willingly give everyone of them a free one way plane ticket and one thousand dollars for travelling expenses, if we could get rid of them."

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
With the first ban they were stopping people who had permission to come in and sending them back to one of these countries. Remember the mess at the airports. The ban has been changed twice since then when there were no exceptions.

There are some exceptions to the ban. Certain people from each targeted country can still apply for a visa for tourism, business or education purposes, and any applicant can ask for an individual waiver.
U.S. top court lets Trump's latest travel ban go into full effect

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Finally! Thanks to President Trump and THIS PARTICULAR piece of legislation, there will never ever be another terrorist attack from a dirty immigrant.
Now all you have to do is reign in the psychopaths at home adn who knows? MAybe one day America might be safe again.

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
"Why does the world shed crocodile’s tears over the richly merited fate of a small Muslim minority? I ask the American people: Are you prepared to receive in your midst these well-poisoners of the world and the universal spirit of Christianity? We would willingly give everyone of them a free one way plane ticket and one thousand dollars for travelling expenses, if we could get rid of them."

How many Muslim immigrants has Israel let in?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well if had he been doing what he first said, there would be no need to impose a new one. If not, he has been slacking.
I think most of us know that for Trump the vetting process would never be good enough, that was just a hmmm.....can't think of a nice way to say lie.

• Haha
Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I guess he was right and the travel ban is perfectly legal and in his right to do so.

No, it has nothing to do with him being “right”. Just as with the passing of his ‘Tax Cuts for the Wealthy’ bill, this is all about having a court or a Congress stacked in your favour....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Why question what Israel is doing of me? I don't live in Israel. I don't randomly ask you about what Brazil is doing.

No, but you did cite a random from Joseph Goebbels with explaining how it relates to the matter at hand. Were you just leaving it for me to guess? Maybe if you could just say clearly what you mean the discussion could actually get somewhere...

...better yet, explain to me clearly why the US needs more Muslims.

A significant number, according to their demographics...

Israel didn't let them in. They're indigenous.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
No, but you did cite a random from Joseph Goebbels with explaining how it relates to the matter at hand. Were you just leaving it for me to guess? Maybe if you could just say clearly what you mean the discussion could actually get somewhere...
Oh, I just thought it matches up well with what you like to say about Muslims. Do you disagree with it?
...better yet, explain to me clearly why the US needs more Muslims.

The US doesn't need more Muslims. Or Christians. Or Jews. Or any other religion or non-religion. We need good people regardless of their beliefs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
Dec 4, 2017
Austin, TX
✟1,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Trump travel ban passed the legal review, proving Christ rose from the dead. Really?

Matthew 25:35 For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in

Upvote 0
Dec 4, 2017
Austin, TX
✟1,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
My thoughts exactly.

Praise God!!!
greenstars.gif

Praying.

I assume you are praying that we reach out to more people fleeing tyranny and horrors? Praying that we take in the stranger without fear? So many people from these countries are trying to get away from daily horrors beyond our comprehension. I too hope for that.

I understand that it is scary to bring in the stranger and we certainly shouldn't open ourselves to attack, but what if we became the country that helped the most and gave the most and opened ourselves up to help others? Wouldn't that be cool? America already DOES give a lot to the world. We do a lot of good. But what if we opened ourselves up at home as well?

The scariest commands in the bible is to "resist not evil but turn the other cheek" and to love our enemy as ourselves. I wonder what our world would be like if we tried doing that a bit more.

Upvote 0