bc, canada
✟15,138.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
pray that one day Jesus will help me make it out of this nightmare, Jesus is fed up with me, I used up all his patience, Don't ask why, its too much to explain. I'm a lost cause, I literally cannot take it anymore, everythings too hard and im weak. im inches away from just laying in bed all day-everyday without hope. not even worth saving.
I've failed every single time, tried again, and failed again, thus being a lost cause, Its a fact, im not saying it out of exaggeration or depression, I ruin all his work in me by habit.
I'm sick of writing these prayer requests, all they do is get Jesus to waste more help on me.

if your on good page with Jesus and are secured, cherish it like your already in heaven... you have it really good even if it doesn't feel like it. I envy you. I look at you guys like you're being raptured right infront of me in the sky ready for everlasting peace & love, while I'm left behind watching with a sinking heart. I'm just another one of the pigs as spoken of in the bible.

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
9d31352c8b1c5290c621308bc15a0af5.jpg

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
pray that one day Jesus will help me make it out of this nightmare, Jesus is fed up with me, I used up all his patience, Don't ask why, its too much to explain. I'm a lost cause, I literally cannot take it anymore, everythings too hard and im weak. im inches away from just laying in bed all day-everyday without hope. not even worth saving.
I've failed every single time, tried again, and failed again, thus being a lost cause, Its a fact, im not saying it out of exaggeration or depression, I ruin all his work in me by habit.
I'm sick of writing these prayer requests, all they do is get Jesus to waste more help on me.

if your on good page with Jesus and are secured, cherish it like your already in heaven... you have it really good even if it doesn't feel like it. I envy you. I look at you guys like you're being raptured right infront of me in the sky ready for everlasting peace & love, while I'm left behind watching with a sinking heart. I'm just another one of the pigs as spoken of in the bible.

:heart: Bless yer heart, Braydeno, the enemy is doing a number on you BIG TIME. I'm praying that God intervenes and shuts the yammering jaws of the enemy and that He, by His inexplicable grace, supersedes all that the enemy is pummeling you with, and that He makes His presence known to you in a tangible way, along with His peace, brother. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm sick of writing these damn prayer requests, all they do is get Jesus to waste more help on me.

Don't be so hard on yourself Braydeno. You are a precious child of God and He loves you alot. He sent his son as example of how much He loves you. I pray God holds you in his arms and heals your wounds and heart.

Upvote 0

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green

0A Jesus.jpg

0f28e36f4c5e7a505db2c4f5b65aaa0--Jesus BEST.jpg
96c7118f9e0930af091e35d41f1c14--jesus precious.jpg

Upvote 0

Alisa Bea Audiobooks

A follower of Christ since 2016
Jul 29, 2017
Queensland
✟11,020.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Our merciful LORD, I heartily pray for your presence to be felt by our brother in Christ today. I pray the ungodly spirits working to exhaust him, punish him, blind him, manipulate him, confuse him, ruin him, are silenced, bound and cast out before You, for only Your judgement, LORD. Protect him and strengthen his faith in You.

We pray our brother can feel Your healing. We pray his mind is calmed by Your presence, and that he is reminded You are always with Him (Matthew 28:20), as are we, his brothers and sisters in Christ. We heartily pray our brother is washed with the blood of Christ, is separated from what has so strongly bound him to this world, and that with Your guidance his mind is renewed. (Romans 12:2)

Brother I pray you have faith in these prayers.
In Jesus name. Amen.

I have been under demonic attack and oppression for much of my life, and only one name above all names saved me - Yeshua the Messiah. Keep reading the Word. Keep asking for prayers, we will pray. Pray heartily for others as well (if you're not already), I've found that really helps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith

>staff edit<

praying for you

Upvote 0

Bonnielynn

Aug 9, 2017
Newport News
✟16,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Braydeno,

Ephesians 2:8-9 shows us that we are not saved by the good things that we do; we are saved by grace, through our faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus is never fed up with you - you don't have to "earn" his love; He loves you unconditionally, no matter how many times you fail. He loves you so much, that he gave his life for you, knowing in advance what your shortcomings would be. The apostle Paul tells us in the Bible that he—“the worst of sinners”—was shown mercy, so that “Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life” (1 Timothy 1:16). All of us Christians fail - many times, and in many ways throughout our lives. But God doesn't stop loving any of us, and He doesn't give up on any of us, either. You are not a lost cause, Braydeno - God isn't going to give up on you, no matter how many times you fail - He loves you way too much to do that!

Lord God, please give Braydeno the healing he needs. Please protect him from the lies of the enemy, and help him to feel the immense, unconditional love that you have for him. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on
upload_2017-8-12_17-21-20.jpeg

This thread has gone thru a small clean
for
posts contrary to the SOP of the
Prayer Wall
Please do not post advice, debates, or debates thinly disguised as prayers.

Prayer Wall Statement of Purpose:
This Prayer Wall forum is for Christian members to post prayer requests and receive responses from other Christian members. Non-Christians may post prayer requests in the Prayer Requests by Non-Christians forum. Please read the Statement of Purpose for the Non-Christians prayer forum before posting a prayer request.

This forum is not an appropriate place for a debate, there are many other forums that provide an outlet for debate. Nor is this a forum for requesting advice or giving in-depth advice that derails the prayer thread. If you are seeking Biblically-based advice, please start a thread in Christian Advice forum.

Carry on.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0