Another prayer request, more likely to come.

Adam93

Feb 23, 2020
Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
✟12,320.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi again,

In case I’ve asked this before, please ignore this. Can I ask you to pray for someone named Lexi (who works for WWE named Alexa Bliss) to be saved through Christ, she gets to have a relationship with Christ himself and it helps people who follow her online including those she works with and others around her to be saved as well please. Just note Lexi is her real first name, the other name she uses whenever she working. Thank you.

Adam93

Feb 23, 2020
✟12,320.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I pray for your friend that the Lord will grant her salvation.
Hi, she’s not my friend, I do follow her on Instagram but thank you for praying for her to be saved though.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi, she’s not my friend, I do follow her on Instagram but thank you for praying for her to be saved though.
Hi Adam, it is great to meet you, the Christian forum is a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians and for prayer.
May the Lord bless you richly in Jesus precious name.

Upvote 0

Adam93

Feb 23, 2020
✟12,320.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi Adam, it is great to meet you, the Christian forum is a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians and for prayer.
May the Lord bless you richly in Jesus precious name.
Thank you. To be honest, I’m not really a Christian. You could say I leave prayer requests on sites like this.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank you. To be honest, I’m not really a Christian. You could say I leave prayer requests on sites like this.
Then the best is to come :)
John 3:16 is my favourite verse
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son so that all who believe in him will not perish but have everlasting life.
I pray for you to know God's presence today and his amazing, wonderful joy, and peace in Jesus precious name :)

Upvote 0