Another kids’ show becomes shill for LGBT cause: ‘Muppet Babies’ promotes transgenderism,...

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...cross-dressing

This Forum is a place for respectful discussion and debate of political issues, by Roman Catholics, in the context of the Roman Catholic Faith.
upload_2021-8-3_13-51-2.jpeg

(LifeSiteNews) – For the past several months, we have been documenting the ongoing assault on the innocence of children on every cultural front. It is easy to dismiss those warning of the sexualization of children as conspiracy theorists, and so let me run through a few examples that we have recently covered in this space alone – and this is just a handful of the stories.

The Washington Post published a column advocatingthat children be exposed to “kink” at “pride” parades. Two abortion activists published a book promotingabortion to children. Nickelodeon released a video promoting “pride” month (and transgenderism) to kids. LGBT groups are demanding that the “pride” flag be hoisted over Christian schools. Blue’s Cluesaired am LGBT-themed music video for children. PBS promoted drag queens to pre-kindergarten children. Kellogg’s released a “pride” cereal box telling kids how to choose their preferred pronouns. Pixar has also ramped up its promotion of LGBT “representation.”

Continued below.
Another kids' show becomes shill for LGBT cause: 'Muppet Babies' promotes transgenderism, cross-dressing - LifeSite

• Prayers
Reactions: BrAndreyu

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This is the reason why I am so glad that I don't have any kids.

I talk with my buddy about this all the time, because people have threatened to call DCF on him for being a "traditional parent" (ie: Not putting up with politically correct nonsense from teachers). One teacher tried telling his 8yo daughter that she could "become a boy if she wanted to" which frightened the kid, so he pulled her out of public school and got assistance from a program to send her to Christian school, where none of this stupidity is tolerated or encouraged and that's what it is: stupidity. Of course a man cannot become a woman, or vise-versa. No amount of hormones they take, no amount of surgeries that they mutilate themselves with can ever undo XY chromosomes or change XX to XY.

The entire thing is based on "if it feels good, do it" and "I'm living my truth" ideology, and Western civilization is going to continue to pay dearly for it.

Upvote 0