Another Important Poll: Who constitutes a VOTING MEMBER?

Who constitutes a VOTING MEMBER?

• Torah Scrolls and Menorahs and those MJs who have other faith icons who are on our list

• all of the above and those with Star of David icons

• all who are active members with MJ who have been posting with us for 3 months or more

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I voted - #1

As this is a Messianic Forum I feel that only Messianics should vote.

If it had remained a Messianic Jewish Forum well then .....

but such was not to be :sigh:

additionally I'd like to add that I think #1's should also have been posting regularly (avg 3 posts a day as per the "health meter" standard), with the majority of their posts on MF and have a clean violation record for the last 12 month (or the length of their involvement with MF; i.e. if they have only been on the forum 4 months, then 4 months of clean posting record) which ever is less.
if one beats the others out we can add that its wize to do so

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Honestly, CIH probably, but I'd have to leave that to the mods as I no longer understang the warnig/violation system.... I just can't keep up with all the changes and nuances ....:cool: ;)
all we go by are bans now so that would be the protocol here...no bans for 12 months:wave:

ok folks seems our group likes all three of these offerings and so I will change the wiki to include all three

if at anytime in the future someone want to start a new voting member poll please feel free its always available to do so anytime:wave:

Upvote 0

GeratTzedek

Meaning Righteous Proselyte to Judaism
Aug 5, 2007
Los Angeles area
Visit site
✟6,003.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm having a really hard time following this thread. It bounces around too much. I'm not sure what "changes are about to be made." I know I'm confused as all get-out about the changes in "foru.ms.com" in general and all, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

I for one DO want the Jews who are unbelievers to vote.

For one thing, there is considerable "flexibility" here as to who is "messianic" in the first place. If we are going to stop Jews from posting because they are too iffy, then its only fair to crack on those believers who identify themselves as Messianics but who in fact hold to doctrinal positions... I want to be kind, they are good people... which are far from normative to MJ.

It's just easier, IMHO, to keep things as they are. I love all the people here, and they all have good things to contribute.

The only complaint I have is that I do suspect some individuals are clicking the messianic icon only to gain a sock account access to the forum in order to engage in agendas not appropriate to the forum, folks who have shown no interest in issues messianics are strong on. It's one of those things that there is no way I can just file a report. I can only hope the mods would notice this as well, and investigate.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
With the two or three violations.... I say it would have to depend on where they were in violation... for example... if they were defending their faith in an area that would consider that even a violation, and yet we here at MJ section would appaud them for their bravery... then it is not a violation, but courageous act with respect towards what we believe.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Ger its kinda confusing but try to remember in all the confusion Erwin said this will be a forum run Site now...so it stands to reason if the site is running the show then just let them be and focus on the forum and what you all want...if its too over the top and your not feeling good about something, we can fix that

old CF
Erwin
Execs
Admins
Sups
Mods
Members

new CF
Members
Forum
Area
Site

now we are members too so our opinion counts but we are here to serve the members so......

hope that clears up the confusion:thumbsup:

Upvote 0