WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Disney productions are at it again… forcing the homosexual agenda down the throats of our children with a homosexual character in the upcoming Jungle Cruise!

Our children have had to be exposed to homosexual day at Disney theme parks, homosexual tainted movies such as the Beauty and the Beast, In a Heartbeat and Frozen, plus we are subjected to Disney merchandise that openly promotes the unnatural lifestyle. Even one of the writers of the movie Frozen has suggested that she is interested in making Elsa a lesbian in the sequel.

Tell Disney to stop promoting the unnatural lifestyle of homosexuality

These movies are not entertainment nor are they suited for our children.

They are open homosexual propaganda.

Tell Disney you don’t want homosexuality in your child’s entertainment

It is becoming increasingly more difficult to avoid the moral perversion that movies present and it’s a shame that the wholesome entertainment once provided by Disney has gone by the wayside.

http://www.tfp.org/act/petition/tell-disney-no-homosexual-characters-in-jungle-cruise

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Disney productions are at it again… forcing the homosexual agenda down the throats of our children with a homosexual character in the upcoming Jungle Cruise!

Our children have had to be exposed to homosexual day at Disney theme parks, homosexual tainted movies such as the Beauty and the Beast, In a Heartbeat and Frozen, plus we are subjected to Disney merchandise that openly promotes the unnatural lifestyle. Even one of the writers of the movie Frozen has suggested that she is interested in making Elsa a lesbian in the sequel.

It is becoming increasingly more difficult to avoid the moral perversion that movies present and it’s a shame that the wholesome entertainment once provided by Disney has gone by the wayside.

http://www.tfp.org/act/petition/tell-disney-no-homosexual-characters-in-jungle-cruise
I agree with you.
But it's too late.
The river runs downstream and takes everything loose with it.
Most humans are not anchored to anything...

Upvote 0

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I haven't paid to see a Hollywood movie for a long time. I haven't missed much, most of them are not worth watching anyway. I prefer TV series because they are longer (movies are only 90 minutes on average, too short for great stories), I only watch TV series on DVDs, not on TV. In this way, we can have more control of what we watch.

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I haven't paid to see a Hollywood movie for a long time. I haven't missed much, most of them are not worth watching anyway. I prefer TV series because they are longer (movies are only 90 minutes on average, too short for great stories), I only watch TV series on DVDs, not on TV. In this way, we can have more control of what we watch.
I agreed with you, but I don't care for TV series.
However, they're just as bad. I have Netflix and get to see a little of everything. Most stuff I can't watch for more than 12 minutes.

The point is that everything you're posting about is here to stay.

I also hoped it would not be accepted years ago; but it has been and unless something catastrophic happens, it will not go away. (like Pompeii or the fall of the Roman Empire).

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Disney productions are at it again… forcing the homosexual agenda down the throats of our children with a homosexual character in the upcoming Jungle Cruise!Our children have had to be exposed to homosexual day at Disney theme parks, homosexual tainted movies such as the Beauty and the Beast, In a Heartbeat and Frozen, plus we are subjected to Disney merchandise that openly promotes the unnatural lifestyle. Even one of the writers of the movie Frozen has suggested that she is interested in making Elsa a lesbian in the sequel.
Tell Disney to stop promoting the unnatural lifestyle of homosexualityThese movies are not entertainment nor are they suited for our children.They are open homosexual propaganda.Tell Disney you don’t want homosexuality in your child’s entertainmentIt is becoming increasingly more difficult to avoid the moral perversion that movies present and it’s a shame that the wholesome entertainment once provided by Disney has gone by the wayside.

None of the 7 Dwarfs had an interest in women.
Pinocchio didn't. Geppetto didn't. Jiminy Cricket didn't.
All of the entertainment world promotes tolerance and denounces bigotry.
That's a Christian thing to do, treat others the same as we'd like to be treated.
For this is the essence of the Law and the prophets.

Upvote 0

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
None of the 7 Dwarfs had an interest in women.
Pinocchio didn't. Geppetto didn't. Jiminy Cricket didn't.
All of the entertainment world promotes tolerance and denounces bigotry.
That's a Christian thing to do, treat others the same as we'd like to be treated.
For this is the essence of the Law and the prophets.

So why don't they put a Christian in their movies?

Probably because it wouldn't sell like putting a homosexual in there. Entertainment don't care about tolerance, that's not in their realm of scope. They care about selling their products, and right now homosexuality is the hot trend that sells like hotcakes.If it takes also promoting that Christians are the villians in the story, they will go there.

• Agree
Reactions: GodsGrace101
Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
in 1968 NBC faced protests and calls for boycotts and calls to protect children because the television series Star Trek featured minorities as ranking officers.

Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for pointing out Disney's continued decline. Here are the bog companies under the Disney umbrella.
Disney/ABC Television Group,
ESPN, Inc.,
Walt Disney Parks & Resorts U.S., Inc.,
Lucasfilm Ltd.,
Marvel Entertainment, LLC.

Consider cutting the cord to cable to get out from paying for ESPN in a bundle. Sling and other online TV providers have bundles without ESPN.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

I agree.

Signed it.

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
in 1968 NBC faced protests and calls for boycotts and calls to protect children because the television series Star Trek featured minorities as ranking officers.
Gee. I don't remember this at all.

What I remember is that in 1968 everyone wanted to get on the civil rights bandwagon. (except maybe some...never say EVERYONE)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do American's protesting over television shows often make the news in Italy?
I should have listed USA
I'm American, living in Italy.
I was living in NY.
And I repeat, I do not remember this...
I remember a lot of protesting, but this is not one of the occasions. This does not mean it didn't happen...
But I do remember all the important protesting that went on.

Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Here's the thing though - unless they are identifying as Christians, they are not held to the biblical standard that we are. It's still sin, but they don't see it that way. They only see represtation as good thing.

And if you don't like what is in the shows or movies, don't watch them.

If the writer of Frozen was saying "I'm a Christand and want to use my story to encourage a homosexual life style" - this would be a different. As it stands though? They don't see anything wrong with this - and much of the world is with them, and they can put whatever message in they want.

But its not a message you have to support or watch.

• Winner
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Online petitions are about as useful as a plastic pizza. They held some weight early on when the internet was still young. Now because of people faking signatures and what not, no one pays attention to them anymore.

That said Disney is a mega-corporation. They will do what makes them money. Appeasing to a PC world is the route they take. That and since Walt died, the nephew is of a certain.... "sexuality". Thus they push such things now. No way to change it really.

Upvote 0