Ontario
✟11,338.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
As I have written in the introduction, the dreamer, all is true, please believe and do not lose your faith. I speak in God’s name and Jesus. I do not make stories up and stretch them it would be evil. Please hear, I have seen with my eyes on my new propriety (average 200 acres) as I and my girlfriend went for a walk in March 2016, 2 weeks before Easter. With a camera to see foot prints in the snow of wild life (deer, moose or birds etc…). On our way back I looked up as God was calling I looked up in the clouds and I could see a few figures in the clouds.

I told my companion to start taking pictures of the bunch of multiple clouds together. On our way back after walking 1 mile in the bush, one foot of snow and no foot print of the wild animals we looked at the pictures on her laptop.

We can see Mary holding Jesus after they took him of the cross. She got her veil on, on her left side we can see God, as I seem him in the cloud in 2010 over my house that looked like a rainbow as Ezekiel 1 :26- 28. On her right side was a big ox, in the back of her there was a donkey and on the other side of the donkey was a man with a beard who is to be Joseph. In Jesus’s name we have pictures to prove all.

I will not lie in what is written only God can judge us. If I lie they are out there (evil). If you open your hearts and eyes you will see what I speak of. God be with all of you as we are all his servants.

In Jesus’s name God bless us all.

Another spiritual topic soon.

ChicanaRose

Mar 26, 2019
west coast
✟75,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As I have written in the introduction, the dreamer, all is true, please believe and do not lose your faith. I speak in God’s name and Jesus. I do not make stories up and stretch them it would be evil. Please hear, I have seen with my eyes on my new propriety (average 200 acres) as I and my girlfriend went for a walk in March 2016, 2 weeks before Easter. With a camera to see foot prints in the snow of wild life (deer, moose or birds etc…). On our way back I looked up as God was calling I looked up in the clouds and I could see a few figures in the clouds.

I told my companion to start taking pictures of the bunch of multiple clouds together. On our way back after walking 1 mile in the bush, one foot of snow and no foot print of the wild animals we looked at the pictures on her laptop.

We can see Mary holding Jesus after they took him of the cross. She got her veil on, on her left side we can see God, as I seem him in the cloud in 2010 over my house that looked like a rainbow as Ezekiel 1 :26- 28. On her right side was a big ox, in the back of her there was a donkey and on the other side of the donkey was a man with a beard who is to be Joseph. In Jesus’s name we have pictures to prove all.

I will not lie in what is written only God can judge us. If I lie they are out there (evil). If you open your hearts and eyes you will see what I speak of. God be with all of you as we are all his servants.

In Jesus’s name God bless us all.

Another spiritual topic soon.

I don't think that you are lying. I believe your story.

I am just concerned about the origin of private revelations in general. Have you shared this story/ these photos with your pastor?

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Great, do post them here. Always fancy to see photos of supernatural. Usually they have those lame excuses why they can not post them so great to have an honest photographer of the supernatural with us.
Looking forward to it.

Hope it is better than last pictures of heaven we saw

South African preacher mocked after charging for 'heavenly' photos

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1 John 4:1
Yes,

"Brethren, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world." (1 John 4:1)

But I need to make sure I myself am getting real correction, which God alone is able to do in us > Hebrews 12:4-14.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,720.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Sometimes I think clouds can respond to our thoughts.

One time, I was looking hard into an overcast sky and then two round holes side by side like an eye opened up to a blue sky behind.

And then one time, I was so frustrated with my life and again, I'm looking at a bunch of clouds and these clouds changed shape and turned into a giant fiery fist that looked like impacted the Earth at tremendous force.

I actually took picture of the second one. I'll try to find and will post it here.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟832,904.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Yes,

"Brethren, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world." (1 John 4:1)

But I need to make sure I myself am getting real correction, which God alone is able to do in us > Hebrews 12:4-14.
I had my doubts about the OP's experience so I asked the Lord, and got the Scripture: "we walk by faith and not by sight" (2 Corinthians 5:7). Also, "Without faith it is impossible to please God" (Hebrews 11:6), and , "What is not of faith is sin" (Romans 14:23b).

• Informative
Reactions: com7fy8
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟832,904.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
How does that work ? Well, nice we are going to see pics certified by Lord himself I guess.
I don't really know. I just pray and ask God, and He brings a Scripture to mind that either confirms or does not confirm what I am asking Him about. I don't listen to extra-Biblical voices, because they don't come from God at all.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't really know. I just pray and ask God, and He brings a Scripture to mind that either confirms or does not confirm what I am asking Him about. I don't listen to extra-Biblical voices, because they don't come from God at all.

So you hear divine and nondivine voices in your head ? How do you figure which are divine and which are not ?

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟832,904.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
So you hear divine and nondivine voices in your head ? How do you figure which are divine and which are not ?
I don't hear voices in my head. If I did, I would ignore them. I just get Scriptures from the written Word come to my mind. That's how I know the Lord is speaking to me.

Reactions: MommyGirl
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't really know. I just pray and ask God, and He brings a Scripture to mind that either confirms or does not confirm what I am asking Him about.

That is fascinating. Can you ask if OP will ever post those photographs that Lord told you were genuine ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟832,904.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
That is fascinating. Can you ask if OP will ever post those photographs that Lord told you were genuine ?
No need. I already don't see any Scripture validation of what is being experienced.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No need. I already don't see any Scripture validation of what is being experienced.

Which brings up interesting point. From your post number 10 I got the idea that we were to have faith in the OP`s claim but now you seem to indicate you meant the opposite.

So you get those biblical references to your mind and then you decide how to interpret them ? Or do you somehow know how to interpret them correctly immediately ?

I don't hear voices in my head.

I don't listen to extra-Biblical voices, because they don't come from God at all.

Are these then really voices you hear with your ears from somewhere ? Must be creepy.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,720.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Think it is more likely our perception responds to our thoughts.

It looks really cool

Cloud went from this:
042520071644s.jpg

Into this:
042520071652s.jpg

Attachments

• 042520071644s.jpg
    042520071644s.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟832,904.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Which brings up interesting point. From your post number 10 I got the idea that we were to have faith in the OP`s claim but now you seem to indicate you meant the opposite.

So you get those biblical references to your mind and then you decide how to interpret them ? Or do you somehow know how to interpret them correctly immediately ?

Are these then really voices you hear with your ears from somewhere ? Must be creepy.
You keep telling me that I hear voices in my head, I keep telling you that I don't. I have been reading and studying the Bible for over 50 years, so I know what a Scripture actually means when it comes to me. Inspiration is not a voice speaking in one's head. It is a sense of knowing something and discerning whether it is of God or not. When I was 21 years of age and only been in the faith for two years, God has to speak a little louder then, because I was not used to hearing Him. But after 50 years of walking with the Lord, this Scripture then become relevant. It came to mind while I was typing this, and it wasn't a voice it was just a Scripture that came to mind:
"For everyone who lives on milk is still an infant, inexperienced in the message of righteousness. But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil" (Hebrews 5:13-14).
i know that this is what God gave me to explain it to you, because it came out of His written Word. Everything that God speaks to us has to originate from there and nowhere else. This means that in our ordinary walk of life, we can use our own judgment of what is right or wrong, because of our experience and the things we have learned along the way.

It is when we get away from the written Scriptures and start listening to extra and non-Biblical voices and teaching that we become deceived. A good preacher once said, "If you want to know the will of God, read the Bible. If you want to do the will of God, do the Bible". If we have that settled in our hearts and minds, we can't go far wrong.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,720.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

I have done this to test the spirits.

A lot of Chrisitians probably have no idea that evil spirits can speak the name of Jesus!! :eek: :eek:

The Bible does not explicitly tell this fact but rather vague about it (not enough information, keeping in mind that parts of scriptures are actually missing) especially if you investigate these scriptures in Strong's Concordance for closer study in its Greek form.

So a lot of Christians are making a grave mistake of assuming that evil spirits are afraid of the name "Jesus". They simply don't. Even worse, evil spirits can fake being afraid of it.

Remember that in the Bible, a devil approached Jesus, tried to bargain with Him even took Him to different places.

Upvote 0