Visit site
✟8,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
He's an immigrant to the U.S. from Turkey and he's having some trouble getting the final legalities of his immigration through.  His name is John and his dream is to be a fighter pilot in the U.S. Air force (guess how we met :)).  Please pray that he'll be able to stay in the country as long as he wants and that his dreams will come true! :pray:

HumbleSiPilot77

Senior Contributor
Jan 4, 2003
Arizona
✟12,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank You guys, and Thank You Brandon for directing me this beautiful forum, GLORY TO THE LORD...:clap: :clap: :clap:

The Lord Willing, I would like to become a fighter pilot in the US Air Force oneday, but His will, His plan for me comes first...

I can always fly with HIM in the Kingdom!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL...

Upvote 0

HumbleSiPilot77

Senior Contributor
Jan 4, 2003
Arizona
✟12,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello again,

It hasn't been even a year I have come to know the Lord and become a Christian...

Until a month ago, I used to keep worrying about my future, I worried about everything concerning me but only me. Something was missing in my life, something was wrong, I prayed for direction and I prayed to get the message from the Lord towards He wants me to do.

I wanted to get my immigration situation resolved quickly so that I could join the military before I was too old, again I was being selfish, I was saying "only me, me, me"

I talked to one of my "immigration expert" friends, I think he is a paralegal in that area and I asked honest questions. When I asked him where I can get at this process rate of INS, when I can get my status so that I can enlist in the AF and move toward my desire becoming a pilot in the AF... His reply was : "Sadly I suspect that the chances of you getting your status resolved in time is pretty much non-existent..."

Upon that message from the immigration guy one thing was clear, the Lord was saying "All the ways going to your goal are blocked, you can reach that goal through me but only ME." That night at church I talked to a young brother and I told about my situation, and I asked him "what am I supposed to do now? Should I focus on a dream which seems impossible or should I focus on constructing a new future for me?" He said "You focus on the Kingdom" and I asked "How do I do that? I can't seem I am doing it" He replied "You have a relationship with the Lord" That was the thing missing!!!! I focused on myself, but not Him.

Yesterday, I went to see a very knowledgeable Christian teacher. Finally we got down to the problem. Although I knew the Father and His Son, and all the goods of Christian life, I had never accepted Him as my Savior. I thought I had but obviously I didn't. And yesterday I did. You never guess how confident I feel now. Finally, my worries, my cares, my desires are HIS. My only concern is to build this "LOVE" relationship with Him. He loves me so much and I want to love Him just like He does. The rest? Not important, everything else is secondary!

"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalms 37:4

One thing that Christian teacher said was very touchy...

"Don't worry about becoming a fighter pilot, but focus on the relationship you have with Him, He put the desire to become a fighter pilot in your heart so that is His. You can't be a fighter pilot, so be it, You'll fly with Him in the Kingdom"

Hebrews 13:5

For God has said, 'I will never, never fail you nor forsake you.'

- Many things in life are uncertain.
- But here is a truth that will not change.
- No matter what happens, God is with you.
- You can trust Him with your tomorrows."

I'll follow Him, and do His Will for me... Might not be a fighter pilot, but whatever it is I will not be discouraged, I know that He is with me all the time, and one day I'll be with Him in the Kingdom...

There, when I ask Him a fighter plane to fly with, He can give me a flight line of them...

I can only imagine!!! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.