• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Another black man killed by police.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events (Articles Required)' started by OldWiseGuy, Dec 9, 2020.

1. OldWiseGuy

OldWiseGuy Wake me when it's soup. Supporter

+10,480
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    Actually it probably would, because it has.

2. Arc F1

Arc F1 Let the righteous man arise from slumber Supporter

+2,134
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Did they ever say why knowing he would probably be shot he just kept right on going? Any speculation? Also I heard they found a gun.

3. CyberPaladin

CyberPaladin Veteran

+176
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Keep going when at the initial area where the police he was in his car driving along when swat raid was going down most people with a lick sense would keep moving. At his house where he was killed no they've been very vague the details as far as what he was doing and where the gun was that was eventually recovered. Also we do know the gun they recovered was legally owned by him and he was licensed to conceal carry firearm by the State of Ohio.

My speculation is when he was driving by they thought he looked like the suspect they were looking for and followed him and maybe got a glance at the gun when he got out of the car. Maybe they even clearly saw it if they waited to make themselves known. Since your suppose to have them securely stored while driving in Ohio.

4. Sovereign Grace

Sovereign Grace Certified Flunky

+101
    Baptist
    Married
    And yet most blacks are killed by another black person. ~95% of all black deaths. Why isn't it systemic racism when black person kills another black person? How many blacks have been murdered over the last several decades in the Bloods v. Crypts gang war? How about the 9 year old who was lured into an alley in Chicago a few years ago and a 17 year old(believe he was 17) blew his brains out because the 9 year old had an older brother in a rival street gang? Why aren't the "Reverends" Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson taking a stand against all these black-on-black murders? Why weren't they taking a stand when that 9 year old was murdered? What about the black man who murdered the 5 year old white kid just because he had been riding his bicycle in his yard? How is that not systemic racism?

BLM is nothing more than a movement to divide our nation, to make whites look like racists, to loot and destroy public property.

Oh, here's why the "revs" didn't say anything. It didn't fit their narrative. The only way they, and BLM, says anything, is when a white cop kills a black person.

5. Jimmy D

Jimmy D Well-Known Member

+5,891
    Atheist
    Married
    For the same reason white on white murder isn’t... the motivation isn’t racial. I would have thought it would be obvious to anyone actually thinking about it.

Narrative? Get a grip.

6. Sovereign Grace

Sovereign Grace Certified Flunky

+101
    Baptist
    Married
    I do have a grip, it’s called FACTS. Dr. Voddie Baucham and another black pastor both said they’d be more afraid to be killed by another black person than an officer. ~95% of all black deaths come at the hands of another black person. Don’t take my word for it, look it up yourself.

I’ll leave you with this quote...

“And they say it’s the white man I should fear, but it’s our own kind doing all the killing here” -2Pac

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  7. Jimmy D

Jimmy D Well-Known Member

+5,891
    Atheist
    Married
    Difficult to get a good grip on a red herring, they’re slippery devils.

“Black on black” crimes generally aren’t racially motivated as far as I’m aware.

The post you commented on brought up the subject of systemic racism.

The fact that the majority of homicides occur between people of the same race is irrelevant. If you don’t think that racism is an issue as far as trigger happy police are concerned just say so.